Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    cmon lillard drop 40...

vCash
    Good game Lillard---Hopefully the team apologizes to him for not showing up. Of course everyone predicted the lost but way to make it a game.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Holy crap Lillard almost wins this game by himself basically wow just wow this kid is unbelievable. I am kinda disappointed with the play of Aldridge, and Batum, but I do understand the big game yesterday and all. These guys show up at all and we win this game 17 pts by Lillard in the 4th quarter my God the man hit 7 threes!!!

vCash
    Batum was good, problem was Mathews and LMA just awful shooting and Babbit being allowed to play so much while missing 8 3's, the only reason he is employed is for his 3, so why the **** was he allowed on the court and please tell me he is cut before morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Batum was good, problem was Mathews and LMA just awful shooting and Babbit being allowed to play so much while missing 8 3's, the only reason he is employed is for his 3, so why the **** was he allowed on the court and please tell me he is cut before morning.
    I was wondering the same thing Shen especially when i saw how many threes he took.

vCash
    LMA should have showed up better and Mathews this is why I have a hard time with him we need consistency from him. If the others just made their avg in pts we win this game going away. I do understand how tough yesterday's game was. Also you have to take in consideration the back to back is very tough but back to back from home to the road is even tougher!

vCash
    i bet portland didnt even get to the hotel til about 2:30 this morning. the game didnt end til 1030 (nationally televised). We had open shots, they just didnt fall til the end. i wouldve
    liked to of seen Pavlovic rather than babbit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    i bet portland didnt even get to the hotel til about 2:30 this morning. the game didnt end til 1030 (nationally televised). We had open shots, they just didnt fall til the end. i wouldve
    liked to of seen Pavlovic rather than babbit.
    Ya Stotts needs to let Babbit know that it doesn't help your team when you continue to jack up threes even though you only hit on 2. Give 5 of those attempts to Lillard or like you said bring someone else in. Who knows what may have happened oh well. I completely agree though and a lesson needs to be learned here by this coaching staff.

vCash
    ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
    Line of the Night (runner-up): @Dame_Lillard 37 pts, 6 rebs, 4 asts, 15-25 FG, 7-11 3FG

vCash
    NBA - Lillard is 1st Blazers rookie in 33 years
    FROM ELIAS: Damian Lillard scored 37 points, the most by a Trail Blazers rookie since Calvin Natt scored 39 in Feb. 1980. Geoff Petrie has the franchise record for a rookie when he scored 46 in March 1971. The last time any NBA rookie scored 37 points was Jordan Crawford, who scored 39 in March 2011.

vCash
    We really need a couple of quality bench players to relieve our starters. That's why Babbitt is on the floor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    LMA should have showed up better and Mathews this is why I have a hard time with him we need consistency from him. If the others just made their avg in pts we win this game going away. I do understand how tough yesterday's game was. Also you have to take in consideration the back to back is very tough but back to back from home to the road is even tougher!
    Mathews has a terrible cold and La was just worn out. We need a bench.

vCash
    would have been better if we actually showed up in the first half. and Babbit wasnt allowed to play

vCash
    Our shooting out of the block has been horrible.. we had no business being in that game... but Lillard showed why Blazers future is sooo bright

Off night on the road and we were still in the game... and the fact we can shoot horrible like Miami and GS and still be in the games in the end means once we click offensively we will be very tough.

marathon not a race .. love this team, crying about the bench won't help even though I am so tired of Price getting dictated all over the floor away from shooters.. its tough but that's the hand we have

Lillard's tear drop is off the hook... 3 straight games with one, I wonder what he will learn next... heard he watches tons of Parker, Nash and Paul footage, pretty smart dude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post

Holding James to under 20 for the first time this year was a tough cover before might had something do with his legs haha but all in all .....

Mathews is averaging 15.5 and shooting 400 from the arc and defending the wing hard and super positive winning attitude player to have in locker room...

I have no problem with Mathews, as a matter I love the junkjard dog and at 26 this he going to get better.

Careful what you wish for don't know what you have til its gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast