Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Back to coordinator you go!! Da

vCash
    I've never given a single reason why Allen sucks....or doesn't suck. Please learn to read. I'm merely preaching patience. Continuing Al's pattern of firing coaches after a year isn't going to get us anywhere. Again...check out how many big time coaches had rocky starts to their careers.

If you want to be treated like an adult, stop sucking your thumb and act like one. Until then, you sit at the kiddie table.

-Stork

3. 01-12-2013, 12:11 PM
    Reason
    no

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    100 points on defense? no I do not. I think DA is a bad coach. We got worse in every way. He is a bad defensive coach which is why the Broncos' D is better this year and he is an even worse HC, which is why we got worse in every way other than penalties.
    I disagree. Peyton Manning certainly did have something to do with that. With Peyton Manning the Broncos offense stayed on the field a lot longer. Which in turn resulted in the Bronces defense giving up less. The Broncos went from Teblow to Manning. That made a HUGE difference for the Broncos offense and DEFENSE.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 01-12-2013 at 12:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    touche'
    however we will never know after firing 2 8-8 first year HCs

This thread is further proof we should've never fired Cable.

I don't blame any of this mess on DA. Had we kept Hue, I say maybe 2 more wins max...but not much more with this roster. People seem to forget about how terrible his team was half the season.

vCash
    Lil man lol not even close

vCash
    This is how bad Oakland has been, at one point Oakland had the best winning percentage of any professional sports team. Currently Oakland is somewhere between 60 - 70 games above 500. it`s time to get it together otherwise, you know what.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    2 more wins is 10 and 6 and playoffs.you people are slow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I've never given a single reason why Allen sucks....or doesn't suck. Please learn to read. I'm merely preaching patience. Continuing Al's pattern of firing coaches after a year isn't going to get us anywhere. Again...check out how many big time coaches had rocky starts to their careers.

If you want to be treated like an adult, stop sucking your thumb and act like one. Until then, you sit at the kiddie table.

-Stork
    I do not need to be treated by an adult that JO's to himself.
    I never said DMC was the answer at RB as you never said DA is the answer at HC. I agree firing coaches is not the answer. But this one needs to go. We did worse in every way including running the ball. DMC got worse because we brought in a ******** coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    2 more wins is 10 and 6 and playoffs.you people are slow.
    I know lets pretend it was 4 more wins, then we`d be 12 - 4 playing in a wild card game behind the 13 - 3 Broncos, what a cool season we had .

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly:25063345
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Big difference..

Lynch=smart DMC=dumb
    That was kind of my pointFadden at either time never embraced this scheme ,instead got frustrated and proved he is a one dimensional back.....get rid of him.
    Replace him with who? He has some of the best hands on this team. Get a work horse and keep dmc. By all means. When *healthy best back in the nfl. Maxfly I know your frusturated at lack of production. I look at mckenzie. He inherited Al's problems. However hiring an arrogant no namer from denver wasnt the answer. We needed a veteran coach. Now he is gonna make the green bay custodian our OC. Bet that. Thats your guy psd.

Glad to see this whole forum backing the Raiders. This new regime is about as Raider, as the gangsters in Raider jackets. Im ashamed.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    I LOL at the whole ZBS complainers...

Lynch is a great example of a RB adapting to the system and being extremely successful. DMC had his only successful year in ZBS. He spent hsi first three years in it...wait...two because he was broke...or I guess 1 and a half really.

Then he plays 6 games in PBS and that's the end all be all of his career. You guys base his supposed greatness off 6 games. You could give thousands of players HOF cred if you did that... We know this chicken legged pansy is waiting to go back to brokeback mountain, and you all want to put him in a system that asks him to go head first into the DL... He'll break again...fast in PBS.

I think alot more of this had to deal with Knapp's terrible calling and DMC's taint. He ran fine in it before, then this year couldn't get his tampon out long enough to do anything worth a ****.

Word on the street is RM is looking for offers as well. I read that as...offer us a bacon double cheeseburger, and he's gone. Offer us a Jumbo Jack, and we'll let him ride another year while we find his replacement.
    I have read as well that RM is listening to offers for McFadden. I don't think it will take a whole lot to pry McFadden from the Raiders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post
    Replace him with who? He has some of the best hands on this team. Get a work horse and keep dmc. By all means. When *healthy best back in the nfl. Maxfly I know your frusturated at lack of production. I look at mckenzie. He inherited Al's problems. However hiring an arrogant no namer from denver wasnt the answer. We needed a veteran coach. Now he is gonna make the green bay custodian our OC. Bet that. Thats your guy psd.

Glad to see this whole forum backing the Raiders. This new regime is about as Raider, as the gangsters in Raider jackets. Im ashamed.
    Get used to it

The "Gangsta" Raiders is long gone, has been for decades. I'll take a winning franchise again over the dbags we've had here as of late.

As far as replacing DMC...you're joking right? There are 30 or more RB's whom have produced more then him in the NFL. That will not be hard. Hell...we already have a couple on the team that looked better then him. When he puts up a 1500 yard season get back at me...

vCash
    [QUOTE=kringle9

DMC got worse because we brought in a ******** coach.[/QUOTE]

Moore, DHB, and the defense got worse.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    You are 100% right!!!!

Now...go check your stats son, our defense last year improved significantly little man.

P.S. ask DMC about the whole 16 game thing LOL

Come on Fish you know DMC can't answer that question, he has never been healthy for a full 16 games. Be fair and ask DMC about his 8 game seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I have read as well that RM is listening to offers for McFadden. I don't think it will take a whole lot to pry McFadden from the Raiders.

He's a 3rd down back that would have value to a contender trying to win now. He will work on a team that does not need him to win consistently. He is not an every down back by any means.

So yeah...if we can get a third I'd be AMAZED

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast