Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I LOL at the whole ZBS complainers...

Lynch is a great example of a RB adapting to the system and being extremely successful. DMC had his only successful year in ZBS. He spent hsi first three years in it...wait...two because he was broke...or I guess 1 and a half really.

Then he plays 6 games in PBS and that's the end all be all of his career. You guys base his supposed greatness off 6 games. You could give thousands of players HOF cred if you did that... We know this chicken legged pansy is waiting to go back to brokeback mountain, and you all want to put him in a system that asks him to go head first into the DL... He'll break again...fast in PBS.

I think alot more of this had to deal with Knapp's terrible calling and DMC's taint. He ran fine in it before, then this year couldn't get his tampon out long enough to do anything worth a ****.

Word on the street is RM is looking for offers as well. I read that as...offer us a bacon double cheeseburger, and he's gone. Offer us a Jumbo Jack, and we'll let him ride another year while we find his replacement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    I did say some with significance. DA sucks !!! He has never accomplished anything. I choose DMC's 5.4 and 5.2 over DA's 4-12 mind and all his horrible defenses he coaches. The fact that you defend DA tells me you see as well as Ray Charles.

since when did we have a real coach that won anything? That was so last decade....

Or was that the 90's....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Look, I'm not saying Allen is going to pan out. Just like everyone else on this board, I don't have a clue. But do yourself a favor and take a look at how many Hall of Fame coaches needed some time to get their acts together.

Life does not work on your timetable.

And BTW...."when" we go 2-14? Sounds like you'll be rooting against us.

-Stork
    Im sorry I dont live in your fantasy world, rooting against us, really you can do better then that! ! nothing about da has impressed me, reality shows the defense he left got better and the defense he took over got worst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    Im sorry I dont live in your fantasy world, rooting against us, really you can do better then that! ! nothing about da has impressed me, reality shows the defense he left got better and the defense he took over got worst.
    No, you obviously live in your own fantasy world. Let me know how that works out for you.

Are we there yet?

-Stork

vCash
    Reality says the defense got worse??

You do realize....that is a completely false statement.

Check your stats kid...

FYI...we had a top 5 defense in the NFL the lat few weeks of the season. Funny how that works when you bench McClain...

vCash
    How many probowlers have we had on our line in the past ten years!!I'll wait.

vCash
    4 games aginst who!!lmao

vCash
    thought so... let me know when you have something of value to this conversation.

vCash
    Fyi the season has 16 games

vCash
    Im fine with getting rid of mcfadden as long as da leaves with him.

vCash
    Lol...more caveats, more excuses. Always a reason why McFadden runs right up the back of the nearest available blocker.

And you can wait all you like son, I don't jump through hoops for anyone.

-Stork

vCash
    The problem with this team is that we have a lot of "failure" to clean out. No salary cap wiggle room is one thing, but when all of the inflated contracts are given to guys who are average/ no longer with the team, you are officially in "winning" hell.

While DA hasn't sold me on being "that guy", he also hasn't had time to show me that he isn't. Eliminating the penalty issue is a start, I fully expect another "meh" year next year followed finally by a year of hope. If you look at this roster compared to one of the better teams, we are a LONG way away.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/QUAD_CITY_RAIDER_LOGO.png/682px-QUAD_CITY_RAIDER_LOGO.png

vCash
    I aint your son.same with you and all the excuses on why da sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    since when did we have a real coach that won anything? That was so last decade....

Or was that the 90's....

touche'
    however we will never know after firing 2 8-8 first year HCs

vCash
    Fyi the season has 16 games

You are 100% right!!!!

Now...go check your stats son, our defense last year improved significantly little man.

P.S. ask DMC about the whole 16 game thing LOL

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast