Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How do explain the success that the offense had last year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    The Raiders fell to 4-12 this year because their top running back, Darren McFadden, could not run effectively -
    I thought we fell to 4-12 because we hired a HC with zero NFL accomplishments and the whole team suffered. In fact the Broncos defense let up 100 points less this year with out DA. Even though DMC ran much better under a real coach. But we are still blaming people other than DA? I guess we have to start blaming people before DA ****s up next year too.
    Last edited by kringle9; 01-12-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: forgot to mention the whole team is bad

vCash
    Don't you think having Manning had a lot to do with that?

vCash
    100 points on defense? no I do not. I think DA is a bad coach. We got worse in every way. He is a bad defensive coach which is why the Broncos' D is better this year and he is an even worse HC, which is why we got worse in every way other than penalties.

vCash
    Their defense hasn't changed. The offense got a lot better. Time of possession went up, point output went up. Just about every game they played was from being ahead. If you don't think that has a big positive effect on the defense, think again.

vCash
    I agree that Manning may have made an influence on the defense. But not 100 pts. DA sucks, plain and simple. If everyone wants to blame Palmer and DMC, be my guest. But at least they have had accomplishments in their past. DA has done nothing and the Broncos are better without him.

vCash
    Really? What has McFadden accomplished in the NFL? Allen won a ring with the Saints.

Madden and fantasy football have rotted the brains of today's football fans. They think everything is instant gratification. Just another facet of the dumbing down of America.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    When your line sucks as bad as ours, won't matter who's pounding the rock.
    What are you talking about, the raiders have had the best o line for the past 10 years.and consistent coaching , its all McFaddens fault.so what he has to avoid tackles before he gets to the line of scrimmage!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Really? What has McFadden accomplished in the NFL? Allen won a ring with the Saints.

Madden and fantasy football have rotted the brains of today's football fans. They think everything is instant gratification. Just another facet of the dumbing down of America.

-Stork
    5.2 ypc last year under a real coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    I agree that Manning may have made an influence on the defense. But not 100 pts. DA sucks, plain and simple. If everyone wants to blame Palmer and DMC, be my guest. But at least they have had accomplishments in their past. DA has done nothing and the Broncos are better without him.
    When we go 2 and 14 hopefully da gets shown the door.still scratching my head . everyone always crying how players arent ready, I guess head coaches are exempt! !

vCash
    5.2 ypc last year under a real coach
    For how long? And where did that get us? Please...come back when you've got something of significance to add to the conversation. The kid has 3300 yards and 18 TD's in 5 years. How is that good?

Lol....real coach. Good one.

While the dumbing down of America is often horrifying to watch, it is good for a chuckle every now and again.

-Stork

vCash
    my bad he got 5.2 ypc under a real coach 2 years ago.

He got 5.4 ypc under a real coach last year. Sorry for the backwards stats. Either way, they were both better than the 3.3 under this fake coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    When we go 2 and 14 hopefully da gets shown the door.still scratching my head . everyone always crying how players arent ready, I guess head coaches are exempt! !
    Look, I'm not saying Allen is going to pan out. Just like everyone else on this board, I don't have a clue. But do yourself a favor and take a look at how many Hall of Fame coaches needed some time to get their acts together.

Life does not work on your timetable.

And BTW...."when" we go 2-14? Sounds like you'll be rooting against us.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    For how long? And where did that get us? Please...come back when you've got something of significance to add to the conversation. The kid has 3300 yards and 18 TD's in 5 years. How is that good?

Lol....real coach. Good one.

While the dumbing down of America is often horrifying to watch, it is good for a chuckle every now and again.

-Stork
    I did say some with significance. DA sucks !!! He has never accomplished anything. I choose DMC's 5.4 and 5.2 over DA's 4-12 mind and all his horrible defenses he coaches. The fact that you defend DA tells me you see as well as Ray Charles.

vCash
    I did say some with significance. DA sucks !!! He has never accomplished anything. I choose DMC's 5.4 and 5.2 over DA's 4-12 mind and all his horrible defenses he coaches. The fact that you defend DA tells me you see as well as Ray Charles.
    Name calling already? Next.

-Stork

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast