Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2013 Cincinnati Reds Winter Caravan

I for one, cannot wait for the Caravan! I will be hitting up the Lima stop...and most likely the Dayton stop as well...Any others planning on stopping, and if so...any unique items getting autographed? Personally, I have a baseball that Joe signed high up on the sweet spot; I plan on having Marty signing under it! other than that I am just going to be getting baseballs signed...

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/f...um/caravan.jsp
    Presenting the greatest announcing duo to grace the baseball world!

vCash
    Taking my boys and seeing them at the Lima Mall. More than ready for the 2013 to begin!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev JB View Post
    Taking my boys and seeing them at the Lima Mall. More than ready for the 2013 to begin!
    Cool! I will be the first person in line...most likely!

vCash
    I will be at the Dayton stop bright and early. Probably be sitting next to you again Vottomatic19.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stsparks72 View Post
    I will be at the Dayton stop bright and early. Probably be sitting next to you again Vottomatic19.
    That is possibly the craziest 'occurrence' I have ever had at a Sporting Event!

vCash
    Unless I get crazy and go to Hamilton instead of Dayton...........likely Dayton though....

vCash
    Nope. I won't be going. Have more important things to do

unless for some reason someone take me. which won't happen.

vCash
    Sparks, I am heading to Hamilton on Sunday....Have fun at the WPAFB!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic19 View Post
    Sparks, I am heading to Hamilton on Sunday....Have fun at the WPAFB!
    Have fun in Hamilton (home of the Old Lefthander)! We'll catch up with ya' next year.
    Last edited by stsparks72; 01-26-2013 at 10:46 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stsparks72 View Post
    Have fun in Hamilton (home of the Old Lefthander)! We'll catch up with ya' next year.
    First in line in Lima and Hamilton...Got Marty to complete my Marty and Joe Dual Sweetspot, Benzinger, Barnhart, BP in Lima on sweetspots...Welsh and Bob Miller on the Caravan sheet...

in Hamilton, Got Homer with the 9-28-12 No-Hitter Inscription, and all the other guys on sweetspots...and Thom's was low so that I can get Marty to Dual Sweetspot!

Capped it off with Brunch at Bob Evans, in Fairfield. Only fitting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic19 View Post
    in Hamilton, Got Homer with the 9-28-12 No-Hitter Inscription, and all the other guys on sweetspots...and Thom's was low so that I can get Marty to Dual Sweetspot!
    That is awesome. I almost went to Hamilton just for that reason. I have a Homer Bailey sweet spot ball that I got a couple years ago on the Caravan, but I would like to upgrade to the No Hitter inscription. I will get one eventually.

Much bigger crowd in Dayton this year due to DatDudeBP being there. I asked him where the best Little Debbie's were at on this years Caravan and he said Athens (college town so that makes sense). Anyway, my wife came with me this year so I got Bob Miller to sign my Reds helmet and had him sign a ball on the sweet spot just in case he becomes GM someday. Bob Castellini signed an 8x10 and my helmet (already got a SS ball). Chris Welsh signed an 8x10 and my helmet (already got a SS ball among other things). Todd Benzinger signed an 8x10 and my helmet (already got a SS ball). Tucker Barnhart signed an 8x10 and I had him sign a ball on the sweet spot just in case he makes the big team someday (which is a really good chance IMO). Brandon Phillips signed two really nice 8x10's that I got from the Reds in my season ticket packages over the last couple of years (I got numerous things signed by BP, so I just went with 8x10's). Last, but not least, Marty Brennaman signed a couple 8x10's with the HoF 2000 inscription (I've got a bunch of stuff signed by Marty too, so again I just went with 8x10's). Took some really good pictures of all the Reds Caravan guests, including Mr. Red and Gapper.

Love the Caravan! Can't wait till next year.

vCash
    I don't know if Homer did many No Hitter inscriptions in Hamilton...I know in Indy, Rob Butcher said no to it because it would 'slow the process' but since I was first in Hamilton...I told Homer that I had been there since 6:30...and he was astonished...and I asked him for the inscription...and he said...absolutely! (Rob Butcher was still talking to the media)...as I walked off...Rob Butcher walked past me on the stage...........so...who knows...