Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Yeah guys, I'm sorry but I think I'm done watching this team this year. Just nothing but infuriating performances and win - loss - win - loss and on and on and on without getting anywhere. Investing time and energy pulling for this team is not doing wonders for my mental health.

I'll check back in when we're healthy. And by that I mean next year.

vCash
    I'm afraid Adelman is leaving. There is going to be a press conference after the game..

Wolves United

vCash
    At this point, give Williams the key and let him drive. Let him shoot 30 a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I'm afraid Adelman is leaving. There is going to be a press conference after the game..
    If Adelman goes, I don't think he will be back. If he goes, Pek, AK, Love, and Kahn will be gone before the start of next season. The sound you are hearing is Kahn's master plan imploding.

I think Ricky must have watched my 5 year old son's instructional video: "five ways to throw line drives at the rim."

God this sux.

vCash
    This team is headed for a high lottery pick this year. There just seems to be this lethargic attitude on this team, last year, before all the injuries, there seemed to be a sense of urgency, and the team scratched and clawed to win games...that is not here at all this year.

vCash
    Very frustrated as all of you are but the bottom line is they are undermanned. 4 of our top 8 guys were missing tonight. Simply too much to overcome with Rubio coming off an injury and just working himself into game action also. The 4 guys out all are a big part of our anticipated scoring/shooters on the floor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by howiend View Post
    Very frustrated as all of you are but the bottom line is they are undermanned. 4 of our top 8 guys were missing tonight. Simply too much to overcome with Rubio coming off an injury and just working himself into game action also. The 4 guys out all are a big part of our anticipated scoring/shooters on the floor.
    and those players are going to be out for a long time...thus, this is likely a lost season. Its not like the beginning of the year when we were losing, and we could just think..."well yeah, but we will get Love and Rubio back soon." Now we are losing, and the thinking is...."****! we won't be healthy until the season is basically over."

vCash
    With being back working, I can't catch as many games. But rest assured Wolves faithful that I will join you all here whenever I can. I hate to see people give up on this team. Anything is possible and even if we don't sniff the playoffs, there will hopefully be some intriguing basketball to watch.
    United We Run

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12