Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    With the 40th pick in the 2011 NBA draft, the Milwaukee Bucks select Chandler Parsons (SF) Florida.

At 6'10 Parsons can give SF's in the league nightmares. He could spread the floor with his shooting. He is also an exceptional passer and dribbler for his size. He needs to gain some NBA muscle though. He will have trouble handling NBA PF's.
    check out florida/georgia tonight... chandler parsons could be a good 2nd round pick
    I was a Parsons fan in college...

I'm also calling Florida as this years NCAA champions...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Holding the Rockets to 90 is like holding most teams to 70. Or something like that

vCash
    Why the hell is Bass even in the game....
    -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    hes averaging more points in the NBA than he every did in college... he had to stay all 4yrs before going pro... most the starters in the league left early.
    What did you think of him while he was at Florida...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    What did you think of him while he was at Florida...???
    i remember he was conference MVP in SEC, who besides KY isnt really that impressive (doesnt produce much NBAers)... jack of all trades master of nothing, didnt think he'd be athletic or strong enough to play in NBA... i was wrong, i think his feel for the game is translating well and he is finding a way to do a little of everything.

vCash
    Stringing some wins together, yaayyy

Now everybody please resist the urge to troll the Knicks forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penuch View Post
    Why the hell is Bass even in the game....
    Because Sully was in foul trouble.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    what do you guys think of yalls tv commentators? im not trolling, just curious and thought this is the most boring game ive ever seen in recent memory. there just doesnt seem to be much life in the commentators. it aslo doesnt help that the rockets are playing like crap/ bostons d.
    I feel as if after every game a fan of the other team has something to say about Tommy and Mike.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    hes averaging more points in the NBA than he every did in college... he had to stay all 4yrs before going pro... most the starters in the league left early.
    this. I loved him in college but there were no signs at all that he would be a good player in the NBA. He's really progressed his game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I feel as if after every game a fan of the other team has something to say about Tommy and Mike.

Tommy is kind of awful sometimes, even though I enjoy his biased crazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Because Sully was in foul trouble.
    Yeah, but he is improving. Bass needs to stay in the starting lineup for now because Sullinger still struggles with fouls. It's a means of shortening the game for Sullinger.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Boy, do I love watching this team when they play the type of basketball that they're capable of.

Funny how things changed the second Bradley came back and Sully got more run.

vCash
    If we continue to buy into the idea this team was built to dethrone Miami, then I think the defense played by Bradley and Lee on Harden is something to take note of from this game. They did not hold him completely in check but they slowed him down.
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 01-12-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234