Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Honestly don't know else to this.

    My Landlord puts chlorine tablets in the water tank and whenever I wash my dark clothes they start to fade. So what's a household neutralizer (not sure if that's the right word but work with me here) that I can put in the water to cancel out the chlorine?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  2. #2
    db75 Guest
    Buy a chlorine neutralizer for pools. It's probably a sodium thiosulfate tablet (IIRC).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Tell your landlord to have his water tested because he probably is putting too much in if your close are changing colors. I probably would buy filtered water too. He can probably buy chloramide and use a lot less of because it doesn't off gas like the tablets.
    Last edited by Pacerlive; 01-24-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts