Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you concerned that the Dodgers will be affected by the new PED testing?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, because this Dodgers roster is as clean other.

1 10.00%
  • Yes, because most our sluggers and hurlers are doping..

0 0%
  • Who cares, clean up the game - Dodgers or otherwise.

9 90.00%
    vCash

Major League Baseball, Players' Union agree to expand HGH, PEDs testing

Hey Dodger Blue faithful,

It looks like MLB and the Players Association are increasing their stance and their actions on cleaning up the game. As a fan of baseball, I am all for this because it evens out the playing field and only allows those that are naturally gifted and/or hard working to stand out from the rest.

My thought though is, how do you think this will affect our high priced roster? We'd be fools to think that our team is 100% clean. Question is how many and who?

I mean with stars like Hanley, Kemp, Adrian, Andre, Crawford, Kersh, Greinke, and not to mention our now stacked bullpen... IF they were using, will they now all of the sudden be the average Joe's they were born to be if now having to be clean? Much more, how many dudes from our roster are at risk of being suspended for 50 - 100 games because of this?

If you believe our guys are clean, then this probably doesn't concern you. But, I'd like to know how many of you think its possible our team is tainted and will be affected by the new testing.

Thanks for participating in this poll:

*** Option #1 on the poll should read: 'No, because this Dodgers roster is as clean as any other.'
    Last edited by LA Faithful; 01-11-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Poll correction.

vCash
    BTW... at least we know the vaGiants are now screwed. LOL.

vCash
    I like it. They're really getting after it now.

vCash
    Belisario is the only one who will test positive, but weather or not coke is a PED is debatable.

vCash
    it would be devastating if any of the stars tested positive. Cross our fingers and hope all of them are clean

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgers33089 View Post
    it would be devastating if any of the stars tested positive. Cross our fingers and hope all of them are clean
    Exactly. I know we had a good time with Mannywood, but let's hope this roster is of full of guys that 'Play the game right'.

vCash

Major League Baseball, Players' Union agree to expand HGH, PEDs testing

I guarantee every team out there most likely has someone that's using.. We're not the only team that will suffer from this, it will be even.

Your baby can't do this