Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    The Nets are getting better...overcoming adversity and coming back from being down. This team will have it's work cut out for it against Indy. Thank goodness it's a home game. Might just be the edge they need in a close one.

vCash
    Damn you guys let me down on this one but it's Friday night so it's all good. I wasn't here either. We all get a pass

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I love how the Nets hung tough and pulled this out and kept fighting. I am loving this team again

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    the turning point in the game was the williams injury. after that, the nets turned it on and never looked back. its like that play sparked everyone else.

anyone who was not going the extra mile started to.

btw, mvp for me was marshon brooks.

with williams out an extended period of time, crash out the whole game basically, hump/tele out, stack injured, jj sick, he really played well. scored on good shots and made some great plays. also limited the turnovers. played good D.

i left early bc i had to catch a train. so upset i missed toko scoring!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    Sorry couldn't be here I had work so I recorded the game and watched it. Love this type of win. Grind it out, trap game esque.

vCash
    I watched the game this morning. With Tele and Hump already out, I actually chalked up a loss for us when Wallace went down. And then we "battled". But not like under Avery, this was a real battle. Down 53-42, we went on a 42-13 run. I was keeping track of this because it was noticeable how we shut them down.

This win would not have happened under Avery. Management was wise to let him go, players like Brooks(and Tele) would not be playing the same as now, since Avery was too busy destroying their confidence. If we keep playing like this PJ might remain with the Nets for a long time. Also nice to see Toko doing some work at the end. This roster is deep. Nets better keep Blatche this summer and do some nifty acquisitions, theres no reason* why this team can't be elite for the coming 2-3 years.

* Except for lousy coaching of course.
    Last edited by iceteawithlemon; 01-12-2013 at 06:38 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkib View Post
    Brook is 1-8. He is everything to our offense. On days that he struggles to beat the double team, we should play him an Blatche together so the defense can't focus on Brook in the post.
    It was Gortat. I think everybody noticed Brook couldn't be his usual self against him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Sorry couldn't be here I had work so I recorded the game and watched it. Love this type of win. Grind it out, trap game esque.
    It's alright man. Friday night was it's all gooood. Good chip away game. Let's hop G-force is OK

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    It was Gortat. I think everybody noticed Brook couldn't be his usual self against him.
    You act like Gortat did something to Lopez. Lopez got his usual looks with some stupid forced shots, just couldn't get them to go down.

Lopez has dominated far better defensive centers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    You act like Gortat did something to Lopez. Lopez got his usual looks with some stupid forced shots, just couldn't get them to go down.

Lopez has dominated far better defensive centers.
    You are underselling Gortat. Lopez has always played poorly vs Gortat. Lopez hates centers that play him physically. I am actually surprised that the scouting report is not out on him. All you have to do is body him up and he starts forcing shots

vCash
    Interestingly enough the Suns put a 16 point beat down on the Bulls tonight. So don't sell the Suns short.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12