Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Lines

vCash

Lines

what lineups would you guys like to see:

With his injury last season I think a lot of people forgot what a healthy full season Travis Zajac can do. broke around 65 points 2 full seasons.

With Henrique being out a month with a hand injury I am sure its going to be Zajac on the first line

we may lack star power but this is a deep team with good to average players. Our 4th line even without that incredible run is still a threat to score or play tough each shift.

Kovalchuk-Henrique-Clarkson

Elias-Zajac-Zubrus

Ted-Josefson-Sykora? (Syk was an UFA. I don't know if we signed him or are planning to.

Bernier-Carter-Gionta

Defense is looking like Marek Salvador, Fayne, Larsson, Green, Volchenkov with Tallinder, Urbom, Harrold making a case too.

Marty and Hedberg as the goalies but I would rather have one of our younger goaltenders back up Marty because lets be honest, we need to start giving them experience. Frazee or Kinkaid? Who would be more NHL ready?

thoughts?
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Zajac is still our #1C. Even when Henrique comes back, Zajac will remain on the first line. Our strength is truly in our defense. Hoping for big seasons our of Larsson/Yayo/Teds. Also hoping Lou can get a trade done to bring in a top 6 winger to shift Clarkie down.

vCash
    Also we haven't signed Sykie, and we got Butler.

vCash
    yea, I am not implying that Henrique is 1st line material but I feel that the combinations mean more. I know that DeBoer likes to switch lines occasionally and I would not be surprised to see Kovy and Henrique gain some more chemistry while Elias, Zubrus look to help benefit Zajac. Do you believe they sign Sykora because he would like to come back to the NHL. It would add more depth and I find it difficult bringing in a top 6 winger
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    I think Zajac starts off with Kovy and gains chemistry tbh. I think Sykie is plan B, and a trade is plan A. We have such a surplus on D.

vCash
    I personally would love to see Sykora back. He seems to totally understand his role and contributed quite a bit at times last year.

vCash
    Problem is he needs to play with Elias to do anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    Problem is he needs to play with Elias to do anything.
    Fair point. Injury backup?

vCash
    I think he's our backup if we don't acquire anyone via D. I think we should ship Volchenkov+prospect/pick OR Hank+ prospect/pick for a top 6 winger. (Not a first)

vCash
    Your second line (if Zajac is in the second line) and the forth line... they are awesome. That is some serious depth.
    Suck it