Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Bill Parcels was a great HC for us. It took a guy like BP to make the Giants a contender with great NFC teams that dominated the 80s like the 49ers...Bears and Redskins. We were the only team that the Montana led 49ers actually feared....largely due to the toughness Parcels demanded from his players.

Everywhere the man went he was successful but nothing like his sucess as a Giant. Well deserved HOF HC.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    The combo of Parcels and Belichick running the D was just sick. Throw in the best LB of all time and it was out of control. Miss those days. It's fun watching Eli and this pass attack, but I just love the old days of winning it in the trenches. Solid Giants Dlines and Olines beating the hell out of the opposition. When a run on 3rd and long could easily pick up a 1st.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The combo of Parcels and Belichick running the D was just sick. Throw in the best LB of all time and it was out of control. Miss those days. It's fun watching Eli and this pass attack, but I just love the old days of winning it in the trenches. Solid Giants Dlines and Olines beating the hell out of the opposition. When a run on 3rd and long could easily pick up a 1st.
    Did you see that Carter said he was on his way to the Giants and already had his mind set but his agent told him the rules wouldn't allow it. Could you imagine? Already the best o line and defense then add Carter to the mix.. Would have been crazy..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Did you see that Carter said he was on his way to the Giants and already had his mind set but his agent told him the rules wouldn't allow it. Could you imagine? Already the best o line and defense then add Carter to the mix.. Would have been crazy..
    Didn't see that. That would have been awesome!

vCash
    Didn't see that. That would have been awesome!
    Carter and Parcells were talking about it on ESPN, he straight up said I was going to the Giants until my agent informed me it was against the rules..

vCash
    I love all those What If scenarios. I mean Accorsi wouldn't budge on trading Osi for the Chargers pick and if AJ Smith doesn't make that call (Giants were on the clock with like 4 min to go) the Giants get Roethlisberger....who I happen to like, but all the things that that changes is crazy.

Gilbride and Roethlisberger would not have worked well.

vCash
    I love all those What If scenarios. I mean Accorsi wouldn't budge on trading Osi for the Chargers pick and if AJ Smith doesn't make that call (Giants were on the clock with like 4 min to go) the Giants get Roethlisberger....who I happen to like, but all the things that that changes is crazy.

Gilbride and Roethlisberger would not have worked well.
    Ben in ny wouldn't have worked in general..

vCash
    Absolutely salute

Watching espn now.. I never knew Carter was so close to being a Giant... Damn league rules wouldn't allow it.. Bs lol
    you're joking, can you get a link to this story and what stupid rule prohibited him from wearing Big Blue?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    you're joking, can you get a link to this story and what stupid rule prohibited him from wearing Big Blue?
    I have no idea lol, look it up on google that's what I would do. Parcells and Carter talked about it on espn, like I said Carter straight up said I was going to the Giants.

vCash
    Ben in ny wouldn't have worked in general..
    There were many nights I wished we had picked Big Ben. That ****ing Eli drove me damn near crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    There were many nights I wished we had picked Big Ben. That ****ing Eli drove me damn near crazy.
    As good as Ben is I don't think his personality would have been good for ny, not to mention his other ****.. The media would have been all over him.

Rivers is a classless redneck.. He would have been a mess here

vCash
    As good as Ben is I don't think his personality would have been good for ny, not to mention his other ****.. The media would have been all over him.

thank God we don't have him here, it probably would have looked like this if he came to NY: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4xI0QbG9JQ...to+america.jpg
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    thank God we don't have him here, it probably would have looked like this if he came to NY: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4xI0QbG9JQ...to+america.jpg
    Lol reminds me more of Prince Amukurma or however you spell it

vCash

You make a interesting point but we would've loved him here in NY. Definitely would have 2-3 SBs...Tiki would have two...Toomer would have been a better WR. We still would have been Ok...Big Ben is...was...a little bit wreckless but he's better now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    You make a interesting point but we would've loved him here in NY. Definitely would have 2-3 SBs...Tiki would have two...Toomer would have been a better WR. We still would have been Ok...Big Ben is...was...a little bit wreckless but he's better now.
    Eh I disagree, Big Ben had a hell of a team behind him. If you remember he played a terrible game in his first SB but the defense was amazing and Seattle sucked..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast