Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Great job Melo, I watched the PC myself and you hit on every point that Horton and Chud hit on. If you haven't watched it yourself I'd suggest you do so. Horton seems like an intense and motivated individual and seems genuinely excited to be in Cleveland. Here's hoping he can transform this defense into a unit that opposing teams fear. From the sounds of things they aren't that far off.

vCash
    Was that Pluto's dumba$$ that brought up the cornrows at the end? WTF man, reporters are idiots these days.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Was that Pluto's dumba$$ that brought up the cornrows at the end? WTF man, reporters are idiots these days.
    Speaking of reporters being idiots:

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter
    Worst question I've heard today went to 49ers fullback Bruce Miller: "Did Ray (Lewis) do it?' Gives all media a bad name. #SB47

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brownies236 View Post
    Speaking of reporters being idiots:
    Sad thing is Trotter probably loves it cause now he gets attention. Reporters have saidly one by one become Divas that think they deserve some sort of spotlight instead of just reporting on the actual stars.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    The Browns expect Phil Taylor to be the nose tackle in their new 3-4 defense.
    It may seem obvious, but fellow 330-plus-pound defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin had a case to play nose, as well. Rubin will likely be a mammoth "five technique" in the Red Bryant mold. Taylor, 25 in April, came off PUP in Week 9 this past season to close strong, grading out positively as a run defender per Pro Football Focus' ratings. Taylor was also a 3-4 nose tackle at Baylor.
    The new Browns' coaching staff "loves" 2012 sixth-round pick Billy Winn and believes he "easily" can play defensive end in Ray Horton's 3-4.
    It should be noted that numerous NFL scouts considered Winn a potential late first-round prospect before a relatively underwhelming senior year at Boise State. 23-year-old Winn showed well as a rookie, coming on very strong as a run defender down the stretch. He'll likely be Cleveland's right end in the new 3-4, with Ahtyba Rubin at left end and Phil Taylor manning the nose.
    roto

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    roto
    Sorry LGB double post on my end in another thread as I figured this was more Offseason news than Press Conf. news.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    No worries at all buddy!! I actually posted it in the wrong thread haha.

props to Bee for the sig!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678