Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Reke made 3 of those 4. Thats not a excuse. What if he missed 3 of 4? We know he has done that a lot. Basketball is a team game and when only 4 of the players are playing like a team then it trickles down to the rest of the team.
    Every championship team has a player that has the ability to ISO and get a bucket when the team is down or needs to get on a run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    Every championship team has a player that has the ability to ISO and get a bucket when the team is down or needs to get on a run
    We're not a championship team, but yeah, that's where I'm getting at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    I don't think Reke has got that respect yet where he can stand, dribble, never look at anyone else then take contested 20 footers with 15 seconds left in the shot clock.

We can argue all day about this, but thats what I saw, I saw a team that said screw it if I pass the ball I am not going to get it back and I think it all started when Tyreke in 4 consecutive possessions never passed the ball once.

If you think this team can be successful with the mentality that Tyreke is the show like say a Kobe or Carmelo and everyone else is there to help him so be it, I personally don't think so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownredbulls View Post
    jimmer cannot start unless there is a pass first point guard.....why?...jimmer cannot dribble to save his life....he needs to be like rip hamilton or jj redick......run off screens....look at him when he dribbles, you can tell........he cannot be a point guard............he sucks at dribbling and penetrating.....i root for him and want him to play but when IT isn't in the game, he really struggles.....he needs a ball handler.....he CANNOT be THE point guard with ball handling his first role......he's good and like i said, I want him in but, he cannot be the starting point guard unless there is another ball dominant guard like, tyreke evans or IT who can pass to him.......we need to start IT, thornton, salmons, jt, cousins and bring evans and brooks off the bench...........that's our best combination........i've been to the games and have heard the, "put jimmer in" chants and to be honest, i'm not that big of a fan.....sorry but just saying....
    Ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    Ridiculous.
    How so? Jimmer has certainly improved, but he's still a bad ball handler. When teams press him or play more aggressive defense, he very often buckles and makes a mistake. He can't be the primary ball handler at this point.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    How so? Jimmer has certainly improved, but he's still a bad ball handler. When teams press him or play more aggressive defense, he very often buckles and makes a mistake. He can't be the primary ball handler at this point.
    BS propaganda not even going to dignify it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    BS propaganda not even going to dignify it.
    Lol are you for real?

Get out of here if you're gonna ride Jimmers nuts whenever he gets criticized

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsdelez24 View Post
    Lol are you for real?

Get out of here if you're gonna ride Jimmers nuts whenever he gets criticized
    Dude, you sig is humongous.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123