Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Did Isaiah Thomas bang Smart's mom or somethig?

I just don't get it. Smart waits until there is like two minutes left in the fourth quarter to put Isaiah back in. The team is at its best when he is running the point. At one point in the 4th quarter Thomas went to the scorers table and then was called back.

#FreeIsaiah

Slap Hands!

vCash
    I don't get it either. Pisses me off to no end.

vCash
    Smart's wacky rotations. He's a strange fellow.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    just my point of view.....he's good but i don't think he fits well with tyreke and marcus thornton and the rest of the crew.........just my opinion.....arron brook fits better and i just don't know why.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownredbulls View Post
    just my point of view.....he's good but i don't think he fits well with tyreke and marcus thornton and the rest of the crew.........just my opinion.....arron brook fits better and i just don't know why.......
    Yet, Smart always puts Thomas in with like 2 mins. left in the game when we're down by like 5. Making it a last effort to come back and win.

Why sub out Brooks for Isaiah if he fits in better?? Makes no sense.

Smart just has a stupid rotation. He keeps Brooks in there as long as he can until he ****s up one too many times. It's ridiculous!!! When will he learn that we play better with IT on the floor??

Look at the **** he does at the end of games. Especially in these last 5 games or so. Foul at the end of the Cleveland game, plus that stupid turnover. What game was it where he shot a 3 that was like from 4 feet behind the arc??

It's just embarrassing.

vCash
    imo....tyreke and brooks play well together because they are so similar.....they both need the ball to score......i just don't know why they play so well.....i guess they're on the same page cause they're so alike........IT is a pass first point guard imo......he plays better with unselfish players like salmons, jt, and the rest..........he's a great "basketball" player though.....i wish they put him in more.....but,.....he's just too small.......i'm strayin' away from the argument but, brooks fits better with tyreke......if it was IT and thornton, then yeah they're good.......just look at the games.......tyreke and brooks play well together......IT and thornton play well together....

vCash
    Brooks and Evans fit well together because they're both ball hogs... interesting logic.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Brooks and Evans consists of excessive dribbling around the perimeter and then taking a guy one on one with about 6 seconds left on the shot clock or giving the ball to Boogie 20 feet away from the basket with about 5 seconds left on the shot clock. Fantastic basketball.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Brooks and Evans fit well together because they're both ball hogs... interesting logic.
    exactly...that's why i said, " i don't know why thy fit so well together"......lol.....maybe cause since their ball hogs, they know how to play off each other...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Brooks and Evans consists of excessive dribbling around the perimeter and then taking a guy one on one with about 6 seconds left on the shot clock or giving the ball to Boogie 20 feet away from the basket with about 5 seconds left on the shot clock. Fantastic basketball.
    Yeah, it's annoying. I ****ing hate it. One or the other need to go. I don't want one traded, we need one traded. Brooks preferably...

Evans can't shoot worth a damn but Brooks can't penetrate. I would rather have Evans who can penetrate and kick out than Brooks who can only shoot. Dude doesn't really pass as much as I wish he would. He always looks to score.

Unfortunately, Evans will be traded before Brooks.

vCash
    When's Jimmer going to get his starter minutes and a chance to excel at POINT GUARD? Never under Smart. To insinuate Smart and IT and Brooks aren't buddy buddy is silly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    When's Jimmer going to get his starter minutes and a chance to excel at POINT GUARD? Never under Smart. To insinuate Smart and IT and Brooks aren't buddy buddy is silly.
    jimmer cannot start unless there is a pass first point guard.....why?...jimmer cannot dribble to save his life....he needs to be like rip hamilton or jj redick......run off screens....look at him when he dribbles, you can tell........he cannot be a point guard............he sucks at dribbling and penetrating.....i root for him and want him to play but when IT isn't in the game, he really struggles.....he needs a ball handler.....he CANNOT be THE point guard with ball handling his first role......he's good and like i said, I want him in but, he cannot be the starting point guard unless there is another ball dominant guard like, tyreke evans or IT who can pass to him.......we need to start IT, thornton, salmons, jt, cousins and bring evans and brooks off the bench...........that's our best combination........i've been to the games and have heard the, "put jimmer in" chants and to be honest, i'm not that big of a fan.....sorry but just saying....
    Last edited by chitownredbulls; 01-11-2013 at 04:33 AM.

vCash
    I thought it started at the end of the 3rd quarter. Tyreke on 4 consecutive possessions isolated his opponent and scored on 3 of them. After that the flood gates was opened. No one passed the ball after that. I thought with about 6 minutes left in the game it was evident, the ball was not moving and no one was playing defense but Smart waited until it was too late to make a change. With Isiah the ball moved.

Tyreke as a individual looked good, I just did not like the way the ball moved with him. I am still on the trade Tyreke bandwagon.

vCash
    The problem with Jimmer is he is too small to be a starting SG. If he can't eventually start at PG he will almost surely be a lifetime bench player just like J.J. Reddick. Jimmer will be just like James Johnson, a matchup backup.

vCash
    Jimmers best chance at starting at guard is along side Tyreke. Tyreke is a better ball handler, while jimmer is a better outside shooter. They could be the perfect complement to each other.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast