Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Person of Interest

Anyone else watch this show?

Interesting episode today. Disappointed they killed Donnely so quickly though but it looks like there could be some interesting stuff to come with John's old partner.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash

Thumbs up

great show, and excellent episode.

vCash
    Love the show, it has been especially good this season.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    My favorite drama on TV.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    quite possibly my favorite show on tv honestly. tough call between this and burn notice, which of course come on at the same time. **** you tv, **** you

but between that burn notice and elemntary, thursday is a good night for TV
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Its a great show, I have no idea where their going with it now but it should be fascinating

vCash
    I like this show, but it's way too "network-y" sometimes. It's one of my biggest pet peeves when TV shows feel like they have to spell every little thing out for you, and this show does that way too much. Looking past that though, it's a great show. It gets a little repetitive sometimes also, but after this past episode I can't really complain about that. Looks like things are about to pick up a lot.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    jim cavizel is a beast

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Great episode today.

So it sounds like Harold was the reason that Kara and John were "killed" by the CIA. Disappointed they killed Mark and Kara off though, would've like to see a little more with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Great episode today.

So it sounds like Harold was the reason that Kara and John were "killed" by the CIA. Disappointed they killed Mark and Kara off though, would've like to see a little more with them.
    im not surprised, since kara has antoher show she's on now. figured she wouldnt be around much longer when she popped up htere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Great episode today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    im not surprised, since kara has antoher show she's on now. figured she wouldnt be around much longer when she popped up htere
    Was there any proof shown that Kara did not make it out of the car after she saw Mark?

I bet "root" will be back this season.

I am John Reese.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Was there any proof shown that Kara did not make it out of the car after she saw Mark?

I am John Reese.
    No proof so she could still be alive for all we know. After all, she survived that missile attack.

Yeah, they've already said Root will be back. Looking forward to that. I wonder if she's one of the people behind the so called "New Gods" that the guy was talking about. Maybe she's his boss? Not likely but who knows

I think even Jack Bauer wishes he could be Reese right now

vCash
    I actually did not want to start watching this show. I started around half way through the first season. I was glad to see the repeats for it all to tie in. I liked seeing the scene on the train where we first saw "John".

I do not think "Root" is connected to those gods because of the time line plus her goals seemed different. Last night I did not know why Mark did not shoot John when he had John down on the ground. I also wondered how Kara got upstairs and downstairs with all the cops in the building.

I am John Reese.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post

I am John Reese.
    they showed her get in and it explode. no proof, but thats close, espcically since like i said she has a much bigger role on the following

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    they showed her get in and it explode. no proof, but thats close, espcically since like i said she has a much bigger role on the following
    I think she was in an explosion before though and she lived through it. I think they laid a lot of story ground work for her to die so suddenly. I do not like her character much so I want dental records and dna evidence.

I am John Reese.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast