Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Jameer needs to be traded ASAP, his value is probably at its highest. Utah desperately needs a PG. Maybe we can get their 2014 1st round pick.
    Agreed, he's going to be worth close-to-nothing after this season imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Jameer needs to be traded ASAP, his value is probably at its highest. Utah desperately needs a PG. Maybe we can get their 2014 1st round pick.
    I'd trade Jameer to Utah for Alec Burks and Mo Williams and then buy out Mo Williams
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Lmao you ppl are always late to the party
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Yes MBS, when it comes to basketball knowledge we all bow to you. You are the master of all that is Holy. I think this is what they call God like. You are THE One an Only King of Basketball knowledge. Please enlighten us with your thoughts
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmao you ppl are always late to the party
    Why don't you actually contribute to these forums with your ideas? The only time you ever post is to insult people. It's sad, really.

vCash

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Why don't you actually contribute to these forums with your ideas? The only time you ever post is to insult people. It's sad, really.
    When dealing with attention seekers the best plan is to ignore them. Once they realize their voice is not being heard then they will change.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    I am cool with trading all of our players except youth. I would rather just trade Davis, Afflalo, Ayon (garbage) and maybe Turk. I would trade them because their value is not going to get any larger and we need as many picks and cap room as we can get to become a contender. I would like Redick, Nelson, and one other to stay and grom the successor, because they want to be here and retire here. I would pay for that.

I would still trade nelson (or baby), afflalo, and ayon for Burks, Bell, and Jefferson. This may be far fetched but maybe another team will get involved to gather players or picks for the future.

To use our TPE from Dwight what players are out there that we can take back? I said Andrea B. from Toronto and I got shot down, but the only other options are way more. For instance, Boozer, Amare, Richardson (GS), etc.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    The February 21st NBA trade deadline looms, and teams around the league are making calls to see if players they covet might be available for the right price. In his rundown of trade-deadline talk, Steve Kyler of HOOPSWORLD reports, citing "league sources," that the Orlando Magic are hearing interest in veteran guards Arron Afflalo, Jameer Nelson, and J.J. Redick.

Those three players, coupled with veteran big man Glen Davis, have been the team's steadiest presences in the team's first season rebuilding without Dwight Howard. Afflalo leads Orlando in scoring at 17.4 points per game, while Nelson is adding 15 points and a career-best seven assists. Redick, the most coveted player of the three due to his affordable, expiring contract as well as his efficient play, is posting career-bests with 14.6 points and 4.5 assists.

Kyler says the Magic would like to re-sign Redick, and that Redick would be open to returning, but notes that the Duke product will sign elsewhere as an unrestricted free agent "if Orlando doesn’t come with serious money and years."

Orlando has engaged the Memphis Grizzlies regarding small forward Rudy Gay, as Bill Ingram, Kyler's HOOPSWORLD colleague, reported Monday. However, the Magic aren't interested in keeping Gay, but rather as serving as a facilitator to help Memphis move him to a third team.

Kyler also says Orlando is motivated to move the contracts of Davis or Hedo Türkoğlu, if possible, in any trade. According to ShamSports, Davis has two years worth a total of $13 million remaining; Türkoğlu, who is out indefinitely to strengthen his recently operated-on left hand, is owed $12 million in 2013/14, but only $6 million of that figure is fully guaranteed.
    http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com...-jameer-nelson

vCash
    I'm gonna play with the trade machine today and see if I can come up with any trade that:

A) I actually think are fair to both teams
    B) MBS doesn't think I'm an idiot for suggesting
    C) Actually work

If all three of those hold true, we might be on to something. Because I think between me and MBS, we shoot down about 99.98% of trade proposals...we just go about doing so in a different manner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'm gonna play with the trade machine today and see if I can come up with any trade that:

C) Actually work

If all three of those hold true, we might be on to something. Because I think between me and MBS, we shoot down about 99.98% of trade proposals...we just go about doing so in a different manner.
    B will never happen. Everyone is an idiot in MBS's eyes. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY

vCash
    Trade 1
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ag3r9xz (trade exception added in)
    We then agree to buyout with Mo Mo
    We get a young, athletic PG and an expiring contract. Utah gets a PG having his best season, is finding his teammates and a leader for a team trying to make a push to make the playoffs. Nelson is better than Williams, and is a much better leader than Williams as well. Would help the Jazz make the playoffs

Trade 2
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aylnu4q
    We sit Kleiza, and we get a young explosive piece in Ross. Raptors get a good shooting, shooting guard who plays good to great defense to match with the athletic DeRozon. Ladry Fields for them was not a smart signing and trading for Afflalo would be very beneficial and make up for Fields.

Trade 3
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ble2hl7
    Add a pick from Minny on this one as well. We get a guy who is very young, and has a ton of potential. I for one think he is playing out of position and would be much more affective at the SF spot. Would he be lights out there? Probably not, but he's undersized at the PF spot. And Redick gives the Wolves so much needed shooting and a major spark to their offense...and makes the whiter

Those are my insanely ridiculous ones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post

C) Actually work

I'm all for shooting down trades. I don't think that 99.98% of the trades posted on here are realistic, including some that I post myself, but only one out of the two of you actually contributes to this community. Here's a hint, it's not him.

That's the biggest issue I find. Things that you would think would work just don't. I find that when I fiddle around with that trade machine, I end up deleting almost every proposal I can think of.

vCash
    Sources close to the situation said recently that*Orlando has been involved in virtually every trade scenario out there and that Assistant GM Scott Perry has been aggressive in looking at everything that is possible.*HoopsWorld

That's what I like to hear

vCash
    It's just nice to know that we're out there. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be shocked if NOTHING happened. We have to be smart with whatever deal we make, and if something isn't out there that we like, I bet we just don't take anything.

Like I said though, it's nice to know that we're looking at changing this team a bit.

vCash
    A deal better be made by us at some point this season

Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast