Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Other moves, we could trade Jameer Nelson to Utah for Alec Burks and Mo Williams, then buyout Mo Williams.

Then try trading Afflalo for Turner. We'd have a young ****ing team with some untapped talent, thats for sure.

Ed Davis-24, Terrance Ross-22, Alec Burks-21, Evan Turner-25...to go along with Moe Harkless-20, Nikola Vucevic-23, Andrew Nicholson-23 and then our first round pick 19-22.

That is a young *** team with a lot of potential.
    Toronto wants to trade Andrea B
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    I wish Juice man! Lol

I'd love me some jrue but I know that ain't happening so I'd be happy with the turner ... I hope we make moves man I want some excitement ... when is the exact deadline day?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    I've heard both Andrea and Jose in rumors. Though Jose is playing so well right now that 3 way trade proposed a few posts back probably just won't happen. I think it's a good foundation, though. Something could probably be built off of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I think that's a reasonable trade. I think Memphis' main motivation for trading Gay is for financial reasons, and this certainly could help them big time with that.

Who knows if Toronto wants Gay...and that could seem like too much for them to give up. They'd be the first to say "no" I'd imagine. But I think less of Rudy Gay than just about any one else in the world.
    I'm not a huge fan of Rudy either. He's having a bit of an off year, and forcing too many shots with the group he's playing with. Put him in Toronto, and it moves Pietrus to the bench (where he should be) and it gives them another scoring option. I would have 0 problem with taking Davis out of the trade, Ross is the one I want. I think that kid has a lot of potential, and were just fine at the PF position so taking Davis out would sting a bit, but would be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    I don't see that happening for them

Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    I've heard both Andrea and Jose in rumors. Though Jose is playing so well right now that 3 way trade proposed a few posts back probably just won't happen. I think it's a good foundation, though. Something could probably be built off of that.
    Yea it probably won't, I agree with that. But getting Ross would just be awesome. I think the kid has a bright future. Ross and Burks would be two studs for us at the guard positions. Both 6'6, athletic and young!
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Turner!
    I'd do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Airevo76 View Post
    I'd do it.
    I honestly think it'd help both teams out. Jrue is obviously the 76ers ball in hand player. Afflalo is a much better catch and shoot type player, and would be much more efficient with a guy getting him the ball like Jrue. I think it'd be a fair deal
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Josh Smith anyone?

vCash
    I honestly think it'd help both teams out. Jrue is obviously the 76ers ball in hand player. Afflalo is a much better catch and shoot type player, and would be much more efficient with a guy getting him the ball like Jrue. I think it'd be a fair deal
    The young guy always has more value, though. Really despite how much potential he might have, they're always seen as having more leg in them. A straight up trade is just too hard to imagine right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Josh Smith anyone?
    Kind of the same situation as with Rudy Gay. I'd take a flyer on him 6 out of 7 days of the week... if we still had Dwight. He's in his prime and just won't be the same guy by the time this team is ready to compete.

vCash
    Kind of the same situation as with Rudy Gay. I'd take a flyer on him 6 out of 7 days of the week... if we still had Dwight. He's in his prime and just won't be the same guy by the time this team is ready to compete.
    There were rumors of Dwight possibly coming back to the Magic this summer

vCash
    Exactly.

The young guy always has more value, though. Really despite how much potential he might have, they're always seen as having more leg in them. A straight up trade is just too hard to imagine right now.
    I feel ya, but I also dont really think ET's stock is too high atm. We looking to win sooner, so they might go for it. Unless we wait it out and somehow ET beasts this 2nd half, then idk...

vCash
    I mean it depends on what you want for the team. With the ball in their hands, who does more for the team? Holiday or Turner? If you ask me, it's Holiday, easily. He's the play maker on that team. I mean imagine a core of Holiday-Richardson-Afflalo-Thad-Bynum....I mean come on. That has everything. Defense, scoring, shooting. Turner just kind of clogs it up a little bit. He doesn't mesh well with Jrue. Jrue is getting his for sure, Turner isn't, and isn't playing up to his potential. At Ohio State, he had the ball in his hands, all the time. With the 76ers, he has to play with out the ball

vCash
    I'd trade all our bad contracts for Smith, and then watch him leave in free agency. That's about it. But ATL won't just want a bunch of bad contracts.

He's not a guy I wanna rebuild around.

vCash
    Jameer needs to be traded ASAP, his value is probably at its highest. Utah desperately needs a PG. Maybe we can get their 2014 1st round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Jameer needs to be traded ASAP, his value is probably at its highest. Utah desperately needs a PG. Maybe we can get their 2014 1st round pick.
    Just doesn't seem like something they'd do to me. Similar to the Thunder, they've prided themselves on getting young talent through the draft and trades, while letting vets play ahead of them and mentor them. Now that many of those young kids seem ready to step in, why bring in Jameer?

Don't get me wrong, if they'd be willing to do it, I'd probably do it as well. Just don't think it's something that makes sense for them by looking at it from their point of view.

Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast