Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I really like McCollum's game, but unless we're drafting around pick #10-12, just think you have to swing for more potential with a higher pick. And I hear he might not even be returning for the rest of the season, so he won't really have a chance to shine and raise his stock more. I do like his game, though. And if we manage to swing a decent win streak before the end of the season and are picking around then, I definitely wouldn't mind drafting him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    I really like McCollum's game, but unless we're drafting around pick #10-12, just think you have to swing for more potential with a higher pick. And I hear he might not even be returning for the rest of the season, so he won't really have a chance to shine and raise his stock more. I do like his game, though. And if we manage to swing a decent win streak before the end of the season and are picking around then, I definitely wouldn't mind drafting him.
    Sounds good but I said last ur Hornets should've take Lilliard or Robinson#1 . If they redid the draft Lillard is going #1. McCollum is better then Lillard college wise. Means nothing. But it's true
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Lillard #1? I'd probably put him at #3 if the draft is redone, maybe #2 ahead of MKG. Talking pure upside, Davis and MKG have a chance to be a better player than Lillard, and I'd take Davis 8 out of 10 times before Lillard. But I love Lillard, his game is outstanding and I wish he was playing for us haha

I understand where you're coming from, though. Even when the draft comes, we won't truly know who the better player is until they actually start playing in the NBA. Today, Lillard is definitely the best rookie from the draft, but I like Davis long term personally.
    Last edited by xRage10; 01-12-2013 at 10:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    In the wake of a new GM we are no longer hearing ideas or rumors about what the Magic need to do to make this 3 year leap into contention work.
    1. Should we use our trade exceptions, and on who?
    2. Should we trade one or all of our assets? (Baby, Redick, Afflalo, Harrington, McRoberts, Nelson)
    3. Should we go after a mid level star? (Ellis, Gay, Jefferson, Evans, Cousins)
    4. Should we tank the season? (9 game stretch)
    5. If we do not get a pick in the top five should we trade and stock up for the 2014 draft. (said to be better than LeBron, Anthony, Wade, etc draft)

Place your well thought ideas below. What do you think our GM will do and what would you do. Let's go!
    I was originally thinking to make one of the trade rumors i saw online.
    1. Perry III and Lamb for Davis
    And or Stoudemire and Shumpert for Turk, Afflalo, and McRob
    And or Davis for Bledsoe

2. I only want Reddick

3. Maaaaaybe Cousins or Gay

4. Continue current progress

5. Yes for anyone above
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Umm, then don't post? It's incredibly simple, even for someone like you. I surmise he's asking because he wants to know/doesn't know. He can ask if he likes, and you can shut up if you'd like.
    Best response quote ever. Be easy he's a Bucs fan. He's not used to losing.

vCash
    I think i just joined Marcus Smart bandwagon

vCash
    Hey hey hey, MBS gets on my nerves too but don't go dissing my Bucs. Don't forget, wasn't incredibly long ago since we've won a Super Bowl.

Buuuuuut on a different note, I still believe the best thing to do right now is to start shipping out the older guys and playing the younger guys. Nothing more, nothing less. No need to bring in any All Star caliber players, no need to use our trade exceptions unless it nets us a first round pick, no need to have a fire sale on every single one of our vets. We're on a fine pace, and minor changes at the deadline will just put us in better drafting position. While we need to gain assets, we can't overdo it. At least not yet. Space and time will create better offers and thus make us a better team.

vCash
    I'm with them don't be hatin on me bucs man.... that's just not cool brah lol

vCash
    I was originally thinking to make one of the trade rumors i saw online.
    1. Perry III and Lamb for Davis
    And or Stoudemire and Shumpert for Turk, Afflalo, and McRob
    And or Davis for Bledsoe

2. I only want Reddick

3. Maaaaaybe Cousins or Gay

4. Continue current progress

5. Yes for anyone above
    I'll cry if we trade for Amare. Ugh.

And Davis isn't fetching Perry and Lamb. OKC wants those young guys...they've acquired those picks and players for a reason.

Odom has been servicable for LAC. Unless he really starts sucking again, I doubt they trade a 23 year old PG for Glen Davis...especially since the 23 year old is the better player.

Davis has value, but I don't think it's that much. Just pretend you are an OKC or LAC fan: would you want to give up those players for Davis? I doubt it.

vCash
    MBS... it's rare that you have anything positive to say. Stop waisting your time if it's mostly negative.

Oh, and lick my balzz if you post something back that's negative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Hey hey hey, MBS gets on my nerves too but don't go dissing my Bucs. Don't forget, wasn't incredibly long ago since we've won a Super Bowl.

Buuuuuut on a different note, I still believe the best thing to do right now is to start shipping out the older guys and playing the younger guys. Nothing more, nothing less. No need to bring in any All Star caliber players, no need to use our trade exceptions unless it nets us a first round pick, no need to have a fire sale on every single one of our vets. We're on a fine pace, and minor changes at the deadline will just put us in better drafting position. While we need to gain assets, we can't overdo it. At least not yet. Space and time will create better offers and thus make us a better team.
    I'm just joking. Have nothing against the BUCS. Be easy. On another note did anyone see the egg that we layed today? I'm particularly disappointed in the way Afflalo has been playing. I think he was 1 for 13 or so tonite. That is horrendous. Please trade him. Redick played ten less minutes and scored over 20. Why isn't Redick starting?

vCash

ok

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'll cry if we trade for Amare. Ugh.

And Davis isn't fetching Perry and Lamb. OKC wants those young guys...they've acquired those picks and players for a reason.

Odom has been servicable for LAC. Unless he really starts sucking again, I doubt they trade a 23 year old PG for Glen Davis...especially since the 23 year old is the better player.

Davis has value, but I don't think it's that much. Just pretend you are an OKC or LAC fan: would you want to give up those players for Davis? I doubt it.
    But match the contracts. Yes, Amare's contract is horrible, but not if we get rid of Turk and Davis. On another note we are paying top dollar for Turk and getting no results. Even healthy he has been attrocious. We were led to believe he was in shape and getting ready to play this year, but that was clearly smoke and mirrors..
    Last edited by kkalu; 01-14-2013 at 10:53 PM.

vCash
    I agree I'd rather trade afflalo then redick at this point

vCash
    I'm just joking. Have nothing against the BUCS. Be easy. On another note did anyone see the egg that we layed today? I'm particularly disappointed in the way Afflalo has been playing. I think he was 1 for 13 or so tonite. That is horrendous. Please trade him. Redick played ten less minutes and scored over 20. Why isn't Redick starting?
    Lol Afflalo had one bad game and you want to trade him? He has been playing really well over the past couple of games. If you want to trade him to fetch younger talent or draft picks then okay, but his play has been very solid this season. The only thing I'd like him to improve is his three-point shooting.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash

Bad shot selection, not a lock down defender as advertised, getting older not better

Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Lol Afflalo had one bad game and you want to trade him? He has been playing really well over the past couple of games. If you want to trade him to fetch younger talent or draft picks then okay, but his play has been very solid this season. The only thing I'd like him to improve is his three-point shooting.
    As I stated earlier my request to trade Afflalo is not just an indictment of his play during that game. It is a realization that he has hit his wall. What more can he do? What he is doing is not enough. Why pay two guys between 6-10 million a year? Trade the guy who has the least upside. Plus, I feel that if Redick really wants to stay then we can resign him to a deal below 8 mill a year and trade Afflalo. Not because he is garbage but because he is complimentary. And if anyone can say they saw him in more than one game and they want him as their franchise's SG then please explain why.

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast