Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271
Results 4,051 to 4,059 of 4059
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnore77 View Post
    I think the money will be scarce next year and we should get a good price for Gordon. He shouldn't command Max money. But we gave away Elfrid for a bag of doritos. C'mon son??

Magic organization baffles me.
    2014 We drafted Gordon 4th and wanted Payton. Philly knows and knows we have their 1st round 2017 pick. They drafted Elfrid and then bamboozled us in giving up Dario Saric & not only our 2nd rnd pick but giving them back their pick. A pick that ended up being the # 1 overall pick this year.

So we gave up Saric and Markelle Fultz or Jason Tatum for a 2nd round pick from the Suns. Smh

The only thing we can hope for is that the suns 2nd round pick is a high 2nd and we get a steal in the draft. But seriously how mad is the management?
    That pick was protected. We wouldnt have gotten Fultz or Tatum as the pick wouldnt have conveyed. Philly wouldve kept the pick. Also important to note that the GM that traded for Elfrid is not the one that traded him, so dont look for any continuity there.

Still, i agree it ended badly for the Magic. I still think Elfrid is a starting PG, and I also hate that they traded him for only a 2nd round pick.

Hezonja's development is the only good thing to come out of this awful season, and the Magic probably let him walk.

Instead of Payton they could have kept their pick and chosen Zach levine. They would have had easily the most athletic team in the league ( Lavine, Oladipo, Tobiad Harris, Gordon, & Vuc. They would have also still had the 76ers pick this year or next year if it was protected. They get 2 Lakers 2nd Round picks next year, and that's everything from the D-howard trade.
    They had the potential of 3 1st rounders this year if they didnt do the Elfrid trade. ( Lakers if it didnt land top 3, 76rers and whatever protection that pick had, and their own.

Magic need Hammond to make some better moves. We have been a farm system for talent for the rest of the league

Quote Originally Posted by mrnore77 View Post
    Instead of Payton they could have kept their pick and chosen Zach levine. They would have had easily the most athletic team in the league ( Lavine, Oladipo, Tobiad Harris, Gordon, & Vuc. They would have also still had the 76ers pick this year or next year if it was protected. They get 2 Lakers 2nd Round picks next year, and that's everything from the D-howard trade.
    They had the potential of 3 1st rounders this year if they didnt do the Elfrid trade. ( Lakers if it didnt land top 3, 76rers and whatever protection that pick had, and their own.

Magic need Hammond to make some better moves. We have been a farm system for talent for the rest of the league
    I'm so disappointed in our squad. I want Porter or Young in draft. We have nothing to lose.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

Let's say the top 5 in some order are Ayton/Doncic/Porter/Jackson/Bagley.

Rumors are BOS wants Bamba. Is there any combination of the following that you think would get a deal done for #6 if he's there:

Terry Rozier - would be your starting PG, RFA after the season, coming off an overall great playoff run

2019 SAC pick (if it's #1 it would be PHI's instead so some risk)

2019 MEM pick (top 8 protected in 2019, top 6 protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021)

Guershon Yabusele - #16 pick in 2016, spent a year overseas then most of last year in the G-League, was a relatively highly thought of prospect coming in but kind of buried on our depth chart

#27 pick this year

2019 lottery protected LAC pick (2 2nds if in the lottery)

Any future Boston 1st rounder

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

If we would have drafted Dennis Smith jr. we would not have the debate over Porter or Trae young.
    I lean towards Trae Young if we are sure we are matching anything offered to Gordon. I do think that Porter has the highest upside.

I also like the idea of leveraging the pick if Boston is truly interested in Bamba and he falls to us.
    Rozier, Brown their 1st rnd pick ( 27)
    For T ross and the # 5 pick.

IDK.
    I do know we cant keep being a farm system for the leagues talent

How about we trade Vuc to the Hawks for their PG Schroeder(sp?)... They have Trae Young and Schroder may be tradable

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMagic View Post
    How about we trade Vuc to the Hawks for their PG Schroeder(sp?)... They have Trae Young and Schroder may be tradable
    I thought about that, but he's not a good pg. Very erratic. He also views himself much higher than others.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMagic View Post
    As a magic fan lol living in Atlanta I can tell you, Dennis Schroeder is terrible. Fans here are tired of him and the coaching staff will probably bench him.