Page 16 of 120 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Trade jj for bledsoe

Bledsoe
    Shabazz
    Harkless
    Nicholson
    Vucevic

Too bad clips don't need a sg ... I wonder if say we did get the first pick or even a top 3 if anyone in the top ten would trade with us if they have there heart set on a noel shabazz or mcLemore ... could end up with a carter-williams or smart and whatever else we get from the team we traded picks ...maybe another pick or something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Also....do we get the Lakers lottery pic if they don't make the playoffs this year?
    No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    Trade jj for bledsoe

Bledsoe
    Shabazz
    Harkless
    Nicholson
    Vucevic

Too bad clips don't need a sg ... I wonder if say we did get the first pick or even a top 3 if anyone in the top ten would trade with us if they have there heart set on a noel shabazz or mcLemore ... could end up with a carter-williams or smart and whatever else we get from the team we traded picks ...maybe another pick or something
    I would love that except I don't really like Nicholson at the 4. He's not tough enough or strong enough and he'd get brutalized by the likes of Randolph, Duncan, most PFs in the league to be honest. If Vucevic was tougher, maybe it'd work.

Also, I've kind of soured on Bledsoe watching him play with CP3 absent. He's a decent scorer and tough as nails, but I could never envision a scenario where he's leading a team.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    I would love that except I don't really like Nicholson at the 4. He's not tough enough or strong enough and he'd get brutalized by the likes of Randolph, Duncan, most PFs in the league to be honest. If Vucevic was tougher, maybe it'd work.

Also, I've kind of soured on Bledsoe watching him play with CP3 absent. He's a decent scorer and tough as nails, but I could never envision a scenario where he's leading a team.
    I hear ya a bit on that. He looks for his own shot way too much
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    Trade jj for bledsoe

Bledsoe
    Shabazz
    Harkless
    Nicholson
    Vucevic

I'd rather get McLemore or Shabazz
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    The old saying "if you have 2 qb's you really have none comes to mind right now. Granted we have many PF's but none of them are right. For now Nicholson is a foul machine and a serviceable back up. No one else fits bc Vuc doesn't move his feet on D. I want Noel to play D and be the athletic 4. I would rather move Afflalo and Big Baby, but the aforementioned is hurt. So if either Redick or Afflalo are moved we only need a starting 4. Vuc, ?, Harmless, Redick/Afflalo, Nelson. I see more sg/pg's in 2014. Let me know if I'm wrong.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    The old saying "if you have 2 qb's you really have none comes to mind right now. Granted we have many PF's but none of them are right. For now Nicholson is a foul machine and a serviceable back up. No one else fits bc Vuc doesn't move his feet on D. I want Noel to play D and be the athletic 4. I would rather move Afflalo and Big Baby, but the aforementioned is hurt. So if either Redick or Afflalo are moved we only need a starting 4. Vuc, ?, Harmless, Redick/Afflalo, Nelson. I see more sg/pg's in 2014. Let me know if I'm wrong.
    I think Noel is going to be a bust. For some reason, and this is by no means absolute truth, but I see him as a Thabeet-type player and kinda fizzling once he enters the league. I don't like him and I'd rather go with a PG or wing, especially since we already have a decent center in Vucevic.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I would want us to draft a wing too, and i dont want Nicholson as a starter at the 4. Which is why i really want us to go after John Henson. The guy still has a lot of upside offensively, and hes a good rebounder and help defender. We can play Vuc at the 5, Henson at the 4 and 5, and Nicholson at the 3 and 4. I dont think it will cost us more than Afflalo. Then trade Redick for a 1st/young player. If we get a 1st we could try to draft Mcadoo. Try to Draft Mclemore with our draft pick, and offer Tyreke Evans a contract in the offseason. Going into next season we would have,

Tyreke-Nelson-Moore
    McLemore-Tyreke
    Harkless-Mcadoo-Jones-Nicholson
    Henson-Nicholson-Mcadoo
    Vucevic-Henson-Ayon

Good young players, while probably still being in the lottery in 2014. We get a high draft pick next year, and in the offseason use our capspace to improve our team. For example we could sign Avery Bradley, Eric Bledsoe, and other bench players, or we could sign all-star level player.
    Last edited by 5ass; 02-01-2013 at 04:24 PM.

vCash
    The old saying "if you have 2 qb's you really have none comes to mind right now. Granted we have many PF's but none of them are right. For now Nicholson is a foul machine and a serviceable back up. No one else fits bc Vuc doesn't move his feet on D. I want Noel to play D and be the athletic 4. I would rather move Afflalo and Big Baby, but the aforementioned is hurt. So if either Redick or Afflalo are moved we only need a starting 4. Vuc, ?, Harkless, Redick/Afflalo, Nelson. I see more sg/pg's in 2014. Let me know if I'm wrong.

vCash
    Depends on what you want. Vucevic plays like a pf. He has a nice jumper, great offensive rebounder, & serviceable defender. I want to match him with a stronger power forward. Ala Indiana, Utah, Bulls, and Phoenix in the 90's. That's why I say Noel.

vCash
    I'm really not high on Noel as a #1 pick, but I think Vucci and he could be good compliments. Vucevic's game can certainly be more of a PF-like game if needed. He has range enough to be paired with an offensively inept C.

Noel's defense is absolutely can't-miss on the NBA level. His defensive game working in the NBA is the most sure thing in the draft IMO. I'd still rather take one of the wings instead, but I wouldn't mind "settling" for him.

It's stupid to draft in 2013 with an eye on 2014, but 2014 looks to chock full of wings. Wiggins, Parker, Randle, Young, Harrison(s), Vonleh, Poythress, Dawson etc. stand out. There are very few early top-of-the-draft big men it looks like.

But again, that's not something we should worry about. Take the best player available.

vCash
    I'm really not high on Noel as a #1 pick, but I think Vucci and he could be good compliments. Vucevic's game can certainly be more of a PF-like game if needed. He has range enough to be paired with an offensively inept C.

Noel's defense is absolutely can't-miss on the NBA level. His defensive game working in the NBA is the most sure thing in the draft IMO. I'd still rather take one of the wings instead, but I wouldn't mind "settling" for him.

It's stupid to draft in 2013 with an eye on 2014, but 2014 looks to chock full of wings. Wiggins, Parker, Randle, Young, Harrison(s), Vonleh, Poythress, Dawson etc. stand out. There are very few early top-of-the-draft big men it looks like.

But again, that's not something we should worry about. Take the best player available.

I think as long as you're getting defense and rebounding out of the front court, you can win in this league.

vCash
    Can someone with an understanding in hieroglyphs explain this? How exactly do the Magic acquire those 1st? Most importantly the 014 pick. I'm confused.

Acquired: Moe Harkless, Nikola Vučević, Al Harrington, Arron Afflalo, Josh McRoberts, Christian Eyenga, a second-round draft pick from Denver next year, a first-round pick from either Denver or New York in 2014, a conditional first-round pick from Philadelphia, a conditional second-round pick from the Lakers in 2015, a conditional first-round pick from the Lakers in 2017, a $17.8 million trade exception to use over the next year

vCash
    They are assuming we get picks for our vets.

What about Isiah Austin from Baylor instead of Noel?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    They are assuming we get picks for our vets.

What about Isiah Austin from Baylor instead of Noel?
    Lmao so I take it u don't watch college ball and look a mock drafts? Austin is trash
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University