Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Would you atleast give us Afflalo back next season lol

vCash
    For a first round pick, I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Understandable. I just figured since Shabazz and McLemore can shoot the ball as well as drive to the hoop, having a guy like Burks to create shots for others would be very beneficial. Could he develop the look for others part of the game? I think so. He's very young and can be coached to do that. I understand your guys' problem with him though. I just think he's young enough to be able to become that player. If not, thats fine as well
    That's a big thing about Burks that I do really like. It's his second season, he's only 21. I'm just worried about the fact that he still can't find ways to get more than 13 minutes a game this season. Kind of tells me he'd be more of a PG project than I personally want for this team. Though I wouldn't entirely mind if he stayed at SG and we drafted a PG. To each his own, I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Would you atleast give us Afflalo back next season lol
    He seems to be one of the guys that we'd be happy to give up for the right price lmao

I'd let him go for just a first, personally. But I don't think management has that in mind. He's playing well enough to warrant some kind of income, I'm just not sure how much we could really get for him in all honesty. We'll talk again in the offseason when Denver can actually get him back :P

vCash
    Iggy for Afflalo,Vucevic

vCash
    Yea, you should leave now...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    You can't be serious...

vCash
    It's just the way MBS goes about it and you know that ManRam.

Who said we have to go with Redick and not Afflalo to get Favors? Nelson/Afflalo for Favors/Burks/Williams.

I think Burks could be a player like Brandon Roy. Was Roy a point guard? No. But he was far more effective with the ball in his hands. If we were to draft Shabazz, I think these two players would feed off each other. If Burks can develop into a better shooter, there's another guy I sure wouldn't mind bringing off the bench, worse case scenerio. Maybe he can't be a PG, that's fine. Having a guy like him develop is not bad by any means.

It just seems like there are soooooo many options for us right now. I mean even if it boils down to us trading no one and just drafting, we can still snag McLemore or Shabazz in the draft. That'd be nice to have moving forward. Add in trades, its just gravy
    I know. I get why he annoys people so much. I guess I've just grown numb to it. I easily ignore that stuff.

I have no idea if Utah would covet AA more than Redick. I'm just spit-balling.

I think most of you know I don't really care about "true" PGs. It's a 5 man unit out there and set roles don't always work. Some of the best teams don't have "true" PGs. I'm not one to bash guys like Westbrook for being "score first" PGs, because I think it's what their teams need. Still, I'm just not sure on a young team Alec Burks is better off running the point. He can be a perfectly fine SG. Though, he's still a pretty inept shooter.

I'm not as against him playing PG as I might have made it.

I don't know either. I like Sully, but we don't need another PF right now. Being picky about positions when you're in phase 1 of rebuilding is silly, however.

So what would ORL ask from DEN for JJ?
    Doesn't seem to be a lot of good fits. I like Koufos; he could be a great backup to Vucevic.

Koufos and Hamilton for Redick wouldn't be terrible. I still like Jordan Hamilton. We could control both for up to 2 more full seasons for very cheap.

But I'm certainly not doing back flips over that. I still would prefer picks. Doubt Denver would add a first.

vCash
    What about a deal with Oklahoma City. Lamb or Jones, anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleonidas View Post
    What about a deal with Oklahoma City. Lamb or Jones, anyone?
    Don't see OKC letting go of Lamb, and don't think Jones would be great for our team right now. We're loaded with forwards right now and already have a young kid at both positions.

vCash
    I think OKC is pretty fond of Lamb. They're pretty financially conscious too...They won't be interested in any of our iffy/bad contract players.

vCash
    I think its funny how we got blasted for getting crap for Dwight ... and not that we got anything spectacular but what a steal we got in getting Vuc ... he has turned into such a surprise and he is still so young! and on top of that getting Moe who seems like he could be special in time on top of getting afflalo who I look at as a trade chip someday more then anything

I find it odd how alot of people say denver won that trade ... sure they got iggy but really there team is decent but they will never go anywhere far with that team .... its not like the trade made them Contenders ... just my opinion though

vCash
    Iggy for Afflalo,Vucevic
    Considering their age, contracts, and production. Vucevic alone is a lot more valuable to us than Iggy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    I think its funny how we got blasted for getting crap for Dwight ... and not that we got anything spectacular but what a steal we got in getting Vuc ... he has turned into such a surprise and he is still so young! and on top of that getting Moe who seems like he could be special in time on top of getting afflalo who I look at as a trade chip someday more then anything

I find it odd how alot of people say denver won that trade ... sure they got iggy but really there team is decent but they will never go anywhere far with that team .... its not like the trade made them Contenders ... just my opinion though
    Denver is better this year than last. They might not be in OKC or SAS's class, but they're a top 5-6 team out West. The trade made them better IMO.

They're the only team that has gotten better so far, so that's why they're considered winners. I think LAL, PHI and ORL get an incomplete for a grade. If Dwight re-signs in LA the Lakers "win" too. If Bynum re-signs in Philly and stays healthy, they "win" too. If Vucevic and Moe turn into really good players and our rebuilding efforts go smoothly, we "win" too. Big "ifs" for all three of us. Denver is the only team without one.

vCash
    why don't we be the 3rd team the raps/memphis is looking for to take calderon and his 10.5 mil expiring deal im confused we should be all over that deal wth hennigan wake the **** up. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--gr...033758281.html

vCash
    So much for getting a contender to take on Big Baby's contract. The showcasing of him backfired terribly. With only three weeks remaining, it's unlikely that the Magic could find any takers for Al's remaining 15 million. Two power forwards and close to 30 Million locked up. I wonder what offers the Magic are getting for Affalo or Redick. Time to sell high on both, jmho.