Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 121 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Agree!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by titotribu View Post
    Chicago going to Trade Rose!! Any offer from orlando.?
    1. No they're not
    2. We wouldn't have the pieces
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Minnesota trade

Berrea / Williams

For

Reddick or Afflalo / Harkless / Nicholson or Harrington

If they take Afflalo and Nicholson, our depth would like this:

Nelson/Barrea/Smith
    Reddick/Moore
    Williams/Turk/Jones
    Davis/Harrington/McRoberts
    Vic/Ayan/O'Quinn

I know people see Williams as a PF but I think he can do a lot of damage at the 3 spot.

Worst case scenario is if Williams doesn't work out at the 3, then we draft a 3 we like, and Williams can be a depth player at the 3 and the 4.

vCash
    A few problems with that... we could probably get Williams and a pick for Redick alone, if Minny's interest in JJ is really what is being reported.

In other words, we'd be giving up too much in that scenario, if you ask me. Plus, I'm not a Barrea fan, personally, so that also kinda kills the deal for me.

Plus, I like both Harkless and Nicholson, please don't get rid of them lol

vCash
    Yea hell no to trading Nicholson and or harkless in that trade with Minnesota

vCash
    hey how long is affalo's contract? i have heard the bucks are interested in reddick asa back up 2 off the bench but i was thinking if he's signed long term maybe it makes sense for you guys to trade him for ellis who has a p.o this off season n you can dump some salary that way!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    http://hoopshype.com/salaries/orlando.htm

This year, two more years, then a player option in '15/'16 for Afflalo. He's signed pretty long term, but at a reasonable salary (doesn't touch $8 mil) if he's put around the right guys.

Not sure, though. I think Ellis has value, but it seems like all the talk around him has cooled down. He'd be on an expiring, too, so honestly idk. It's kind of the same situation with Jameer, though. I don't think we're getting rid of anyone just to do a salary dump. Something (picks) or someone (young players) else has to come back, so I really do doubt a move like that happens.

vCash
    What do u think about a trade with the Bucks? JJ and Nicholson for Henson and a 1st?

vCash
    While I want a first, and I do like Henson, I like Nicholson too... And the pick will be around where we drafted Nicholson, so it won't be a terrible pick or anything.

I don't know, honestly. For me this is more about my emotional ties to Nicholson :P I've grown to like the kid a lot. Plus he's actually played reasonably well when he's gotten the time.

vCash
    Yea no trading our young talent yet... jj Davis Nelson afflalo Harrington hedo can be traded and so can anyone other then vuc Moe and Nicholson

vCash
    I mean, we'd get a young player and a first back, it really just depends on who you'd rather have, Nicholson or Henson. At this point in both their careers, you just can't tell.

vCash
    For all I care we can tank these next to years. Trade off who we can for the best possible draft picks and . And look for the players in the '13 and '14 drafts. maybe add some size like C.Nerlens Noel of Kentucky or C Alex Len of Maryland this year with the lottery pick and aim for Andrew Wiggins in '14. Add in a young PG whose good at passing..... Hope for the best

vCash
    Yeah, the best bet is to aim for Wiggins. He's the next superstar player available via draft. So Orlando needs to build with young talent and picks for the next 2 years in order to try to tank again next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    While I want a first, and I do like Henson, I like Nicholson too... And the pick will be around where we drafted Nicholson, so it won't be a terrible pick or anything.

I don't know, honestly. For me this is more about my emotional ties to Nicholson :P I've grown to like the kid a lot. Plus he's actually played reasonably well when he's gotten the time.
    I do like nicholson also but Henson has way more upside. While Nicholson has a bettter offensive game as of right now offense can always be improved over time. Henson's defensive and athletic ability is far superior to Nicholson. Being in the rebuilding mode that we're in fast forward 2 years from now Henson could be close to or equal to Nicholson offensivley but Henson's defense and rebounding will still be superior.

vCash
    I'd take Henson over Nicholson due to Henson's height and length. From what has been seen of Nicholson, when he plays, he scores. But I'd rather have Henson's length and defensive prowess down low. Add some bulk on the kid and he can be a McGee type down low, and pair that with Vuc rebounding ability, I think we'd have a damn good front court future.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 10 of 121 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast