In the wake of a new GM we are no longer hearing ideas or rumors about what the Magic need to do to make this 3 year leap into contention work.
1. Should we use our trade exceptions, and on who?
2. Should we trade one or all of our assets? (Baby, Redick, Afflalo, Harrington, McRoberts, Nelson)
3. Should we go after a mid level star? (Ellis, Gay, Jefferson, Evans, Cousins)
4. Should we tank the season? (9 game stretch)
5. If we do not get a pick in the top five should we trade and stock up for the 2014 draft. (said to be better than LeBron, Anthony, Wade, etc draft)
Place your well thought ideas below. What do you think our GM will do and what would you do. Let's go!