Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Wonder if this stunts Cam's growth.
    Depends on who the new OC is, but a lot of people think Chud's iron fist play calling stunted his growth a little this season...so it may actually make Cam better.

Please visit the PSD forum home of the Carolina Panthers

Enter the Forum Home of the Carolina Panthers

vCash
    for those who dont know The browns r not as bad as u think.. if u didnt see the games u really cany judge by the record im not saying superbowl but the young talent at rb wr d line o line is really good

vCash
    only a matter of time til some of those young studs leave in FA

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    Haha, thanks for making me laugh, you obviously have never watched the Browns nor looked at their roster...so we go 2-4 in the division this year, but 0-6 next? 5 of our losses were by 7 pts or less, our pt differential wasnwhat't indicative of our record. with a new HC, OC and DC, hopefully we'll be able to pull out the close games next year

Every analyst and educated fan agrees, the Browns are up and coming, we will only get better with the draft and free agency (~48 mil in cap space), were are closer than we have been in a long time, theres a great chance the Browns will be 8-8 next year, but you Mr. Expert have them only getting worse and being .500 in the 3rd yr under Chud, don't make me laugh and dont quit your dayjob, really getting sick of these uneducated fools talking about the Browns like they know anything
    Calm down, Captain Butthurt. I said "on paper" when referring to what I expect their record to be. I realize they won 2 division games, but let's not act like they aren't 4th in that division. They beat the Bengals when they were on their slump, and Pittsburgh without Roethlisberger. And do you honestly expect them to beat GB, CHI, and MIN next season? Or HOU and IND? Maybe its you who shouldn't quit your day job...

Quote Originally Posted by clevelandspride View Post
    for those who dont know The browns r not as bad as u think.. if u didnt see the games u really cany judge by the record im not saying superbowl but the young talent at rb wr d line o line is really good
    Thats what I've been saying in this thread, I just don't expect more than 6 wins in 2013.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Calm down, Captain Butthurt. I said "on paper" when referring to what I expect their record to be. I realize they won 2 division games, but let's not act like they aren't 4th in that division. They beat the Bengals when they were on their slump, and Pittsburgh without Roethlisberger. And do you honestly expect them to beat GB, CHI, and MIN next season? Or HOU and IND? Maybe its you who shouldn't quit your day job...

Thats what I've been saying in this thread, I just don't expect more than 6 wins in 2013.
    "On Paper" haha you sound like an Eagles fan or that dog killer Mike Vick, on paper were a dynasty, forget actually playing the games, we've already won....lol

Who knows how many Browns games you've watched, my guess is that it's less than most, EVERY single analyst, i.e. guys that get paid to give their take, agree that the Browns are much better than their record, that they are a few pieces away from being a contender, I mean look at Indy from last year to this, or Minny, it's not hard to make the jump from being in most games to pulling out the close ones and making the playoffs, now winning a SB is a totally different thing, you need an elite QB for that, but the Browns are close...

Bal and Pitt are getting older, they're no pushovers, but the Browns are younger and are becoming stronger and faster, only a matter of time before they overtake them...and Cinci doesn't scare anyone, you can almost count on a series split each year with them, I say the Browns go 3-3 in the division next season...

No offense, though when someone says "no offense" they almost always intend to offend, so scratch that, do take offense, your analysis and take is weak, uneducated (haven't taken the time to watch Browns games otherwise you'd be singing a different tune), your fairweather analysis is annoying, we've heard it before, kick the Browns while they're down, its funny, heck even popular to do so, yet you provide nothing insightful in your posts, just weak, unfounded claims...

The Browns are in a great position in this draft with the #6 pic, they can grab an elite talent or trade back for extra pics, throw in the cap space they have to fill other holes, I fully expect the Browns to fight for .500 this season, and can see them going 7-9 to 9-7...

One of the huge problems this year, and a big part of the blame in us losing 5 games by 7 pts or less, was the coaching and play calling, also losing Haden, our top corner and one of the best in the game...Shurmur was in over his head, made dozens of questionable calls, calls even mediocre coaches in this league don't make, leaving us fans shaking our heads..is Chud the next Mike Tomlin or Mike McCarthy, unknown guy rising to elite HC? odds say no, is he better than Shurmur, who isnt? add in Norv Turner as OC and possibly Mel Tucker or Ray Horton as DC and the Browns will have the best coaching staff assembled this offseason of any of the teams who were hiring
    "What is dead may never die."

Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    "On Paper" haha you sound like an Eagles fan or that dog killer Mike Vick, on paper were a dynasty, forget actually playing the games, we've already won....lol

Who knows how many Browns games you've watched, my guess is that it's less than most, EVERY single analyst, i.e. guys that get paid to give their take, agree that the Browns are much better than their record, that they are a few pieces away from being a contender, I mean look at Indy from last year to this, or Minny, it's not hard to make the jump from being in most games to pulling out the close ones and making the playoffs, now winning a SB is a totally different thing, you need an elite QB for that, but the Browns are close...

Bal and Pitt are getting older, they're no pushovers, but the Browns are younger and are becoming stronger and faster, only a matter of time before they overtake them...and Cinci doesn't scare anyone, you can almost count on a series split each year with them, I say the Browns go 3-3 in the division next season...

No offense, though when someone says "no offense" they almost always intend to offend, so scratch that, do take offense, your analysis and take is weak, uneducated (haven't taken the time to watch Browns games otherwise you'd be singing a different tune), your fairweather analysis is annoying, we've heard it before, kick the Browns while they're down, its funny, heck even popular to do so, yet you provide nothing insightful in your posts, just weak, unfounded claims...

The Browns are in a great position in this draft with the #6 pic, they can grab an elite talent or trade back for extra pics, throw in the cap space they have to fill other holes, I fully expect the Browns to fight for .500 this season, and can see them going 7-9 to 9-7...

One of the huge problems this year, and a big part of the blame in us losing 5 games by 7 pts or less, was the coaching and play calling, also losing Haden, our top corner and one of the best in the game...Shurmur was in over his head, made dozens of questionable calls, calls even mediocre coaches in this league don't make, leaving us fans shaking our heads..is Chud the next Mike Tomlin or Mike McCarthy, unknown guy rising to elite HC? odds say no, is he better than Shurmur, who isnt? add in Norv Turner as OC and possibly Mel Tucker or Ray Horton as DC and the Browns will have the best coaching staff assembled this offseason of any of the teams who were hiring
    My god, you're not even using reason. I've never said they might as well not play the games because they're going to go a certain record. I'm merely using an educated guess. Obviously we have to wait to see how they'll turn out, but you don't need to get your panties in a twist because someone is guessing the Browns, who have had two winning seasons since 1995 (and are consistent bottom dwellers), will only win 5-6 games.

And I'm not using the "on paper" logic to claim it as fact, I'm saying that I don't see them improving enough to take over the Ravens, Steelers, or Bengals.

I'm glad you expect the Browns to push for the division, or even 2nd/3rd place, but that doesn't change the fact that they're in a competitive division and have a very tough schedule.

And for the record, I watch more Browns games than I should. This season I watched the games against PHI, 2nd BAL, 2nd CIN, SD, and both PIT. The Browns are better than their typically bottom five projections, but they don't look like an 8-8 (or anywhere near) team. They had eight games where they scored 16 or less points, they ranked 25th in yards per game, 24th in points per game, 19th in yards per game allowed, and 23rd in points per game allowed.

I've been saying in this thread that they have young talent. They have an excellent OL and a potential franchise HB. However they made a terrible decision to draft Weeden with their 1st that they got from ATL and would've been better off taking Julio Jones. Their defense isn't as bad as the offense, but they're about to change to a 3-4 which will more than likely set them back at least this season. And their cap-space is great, but unfortunately for them (and just about every small-market team) they will have to overpay players to come to Cleveland. Nobody is looking at Cleveland and their position (tough division) and saying, "Gee, I'd sure love to sign with Cleveland."

vCash
    I don't see many big names going to Cleveland even if they overpay. I think Joe Haden walks, and if they Franchise Tag him, he'll wait and walk

Let's go Bucs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234