Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    bwallstreet is such a troll.

vCash
    Bring in Turner as OC and keep Juron as DC. wow thats freakin legit right there. As a Browns fan i can't argue that.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    That is the polar opposite of a sexy pick. You gotta think it was a political move by Banner because Chud is well connected with quality potential coordinators. Sure Chud has had some success, but he's coming off a very weak season with a team that has some weapons (but sure you can blame that on Newton and his sophomore slump). Dont believe he's had a single interview with a team besides the Browns

Crazy thing is teams naming head coaches, and guys like Lovie Smith (who just had a 10-6 season) are still jobless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    That is the polar opposite of a sexy pick. You gotta think it was a political move by Banner because Chud is well connected with quality potential coordinators. Sure Chud has had some success, but he's coming off a very weak season with a team that has some weapons (but sure you can blame that on Newton and his sophomore slump). Dont believe he's had a single interview with a team besides the Browns

Crazy thing is teams naming head coaches, and guys like Lovie Smith (who just had a 10-6 season) are still jobless.
    What sophomore slump? The slow start for the entire offense was Chud's fault for calling too many zone read plays. They're slow developing, and when the defense knows it's coming, it will fail more often than not.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I like the hire. Bring in a good offensive mind for HC with Norv as the OC where he has always been much better at than HC. The team has a possible QB and great RB to work with. Watch out, the Browns could have a fun to watch offense soon enough.

Loser of this deal? Cam Newton. It'll be very interesting to see how his progress goes next season without Chudzinksi.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    What sophomore slump? The slow start for the entire offense was Chud's fault for calling too many zone read plays. They're slow developing, and when the defense knows it's coming, it will fail more often than not.
    a sophomore slump is defined as when a rookies performance/stats drop in their second year. Cams stats dropped slightly, but his performance and attitude dropped more. Am i missing something?...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    a sophomore slump is defined as when a rookies performance/stats drop in their second year. Cams stats dropped slightly, but his performance and attitude dropped more. Am i missing something?...
    His performance and attitude dropped?

What the hell are you talking about? He was better this year than last year, and I have yet to see anyone really substantiate the attitude thing.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I like this get by the browns could drastically improve their offense

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Norv is going to be his OC...
    Norv has also been linked to Ray Horton in order to give him [Horton] the Cardinals' job and to keep Norv on the west coast. I think Norv is just such a popular choice his name will surface in a lot of places.

Anyway, pretty solid hire. Not Earth shattering but a step in the right direction with a pretty high ceiling for success.

vCash
    His performance and attitude dropped?

What the hell are you talking about? He was better this year than last year, and I have yet to see anyone really substantiate the attitude thing.
    Sure the second half of the season and certainly his last few games Newton came on strong and looked his normal self. But lets not forget, this guy was whining and *****ing and looked like he wanted to cry on the sidelines early on when they started POORLY...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...at-on-his-seat

Am I missing something? There was LOTS OF NEWTON ATTITUDE TALK early on this season

To stay on topic i think the Brown our an interesting team heading into next season. They have a high pick so they can add quality in the draft. Weeden is a QB i think can win games with the right cast around him. Richardson is a beast. Chud and Norv should make that offense better. Their defense is decent and only can improve
    Last edited by Nighthawk; 01-10-2013 at 11:53 PM.

vCash
    Unbelievable: Here Is a Guy who coached here twice, Got fired twice, Stunk as a coach, The Teams he has coached on were all losers, And yet fools believe a Loser can make a Team Worse then it is already, Fact Is It Is Not Him, It Is The New ownership Is A Failure, This Guy migt Be a good one with more practice, But This ownership Blew There first act of ownership. That is what should PISS EVERYONE OFF!! This Has Turned Into a Joke, fact Is They r saying what is more funny the Mistake on the Lake or Browns New ownership? Oh Wait There 2 of the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Sure the second half of the season and certainly his last few games Newton came on strong and looked his normal self. But lets not forget, this guy was whining and *****ing and looked like he wanted to cry on the sidelines early on when they started POORLY...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...at-on-his-seat

Am I missing something? There was LOTS OF NEWTON ATTITUDE TALK early on this season

To stay on topic i think the Brown our an interesting team heading into next season. They have a high pick so they can add quality in the draft. Weeden is a QB i think can win games with the right cast around him. Richardson is a beast. Chud and Norv should make that offense better. Their defense is decent and only can improve
    You're citing Bleacher Report. Are you ****ing kidding me? Bleacher Report? And you think that is a viable source?

There was a lot of UNINFORMED Newton talk. He made mistakes with how he acted during the Giants game. One game during the year. You people act like he does it every single game he goes out and play. It's ignorance, and it's extrapolating one instance into 16+ instances. Just pure idiocy.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Cam Newton did cry alot, When he should be talking to his teammates after bad plays he was often seen sitting by himself with the baby face on. I love Cam, but he still needs to learn to be a leader. Which not sure if that can be tought. He'll be fine though, great talent and really good QB.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    You're citing Bleacher Report. Are you ****ing kidding me? Bleacher Report? And you think that is a viable source?

There was a lot of UNINFORMED Newton talk. He made mistakes with how he acted during the Giants game. One game during the year. You people act like he does it every single game he goes out and play. It's ignorance, and it's extrapolating one instance into 16+ instances. Just pure idiocy.
    Other articles discussing his attitude problems:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4136--nfl.html

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/201...-by-cam-newton

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2..._cam_newt.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ton/index.html

So yeah, it is more than just one instance and a concern people have about the guy and not just some issue people on PSD are making up.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    ^^^^He's absolutely blind I've been through this run around with him before. I actually like to be knowledgable and have watched numerous Cam Newton 2012 Press Conferences.

I actually quoted and gave him links before, he makes up excuses.

@Homestar if your as big a Carolina fan as you act you know what we're all talking about. Cam sulking on the sidelines, pouting, towel over his head. Press conferences where he shows he doesnt wanna be up there, doesn't wanna explain himself or his play. The idea box thing. The fact that Steve Smith got in his face after I believe the Giants game. Cam said and I quote
    If I were a fan of the Carolina Panthers, I'd be holding my head down in shame
    ^^Giants Post Game Press Conference

Ron Rivera has no real control over Cam or Steve or anyone else. Neither did Rob or those very un-professional things wouldn't have happened.

The fact is Carolina has more tools than Cleveland, what can he possibly do with this offense? Bill Parcells at HC with Belichick as his DC and Sean Payton as his OC couldn't turn this team around right now IMO. That division is too tough and they are lacking in talent and building strategy.
    Last edited by bwallstreet; 01-11-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Let's go Bucs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast