Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Just for u Shyfly courtesy of piston powered>>> Bynum’s awful defense was a big part of Milwaukee’s second quarter run to take a lead. Bucks backup point guard Beno Udrih keyed that run by doing basically anything he wanted.
    lol and ... ? Why did you show me this? When did I ever say Bynum has good defense? I've always said he sucks at defense but I said he is more of a point guard then knight

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Shyfly here go>>> Knight had a nice shooting game, but the measure with him, as always, is how much did he look like a competent point guard? There are no complaints about five assists with no turnovers as well as great defense on Brandon Jennings.
    So are we just gonna avoid all those other articles written by the same site that you showed me that dissed on Knight? Are you gonna avoid all the stats that they showed us on how much knight as sucked!?? lmao
    and what do you expect a pistons site to say about our players after a good game? bad things? When they said knight played good defense, they meant in this game only, not for the whole season

I love how when knight has one good game, you make it seem like he's been doing this the whole season. Knight had a good game against toronto and then what happend? Didn't do nothing the next 12 games

And stop talking about his defense, it was against BRANDON JENNINGS! Jennings would shoot like crap if no one was guarding him. Just stop
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-12-2013 at 11:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    This? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLnRx...layer_embedded

I've been as hard on Knight as anyone (well, except shy) but it was good to see him have a good game. I really hope he can build on it.
    He makes those lobs look too easy lol

vCash
    Yeah I hope Knight can build off of this. Good to see him have a pretty good defensive game and zero turnovers.

vCash
    Damn it's so weird that we keep on winning. But we lose to the Bobcats, smh! Would have had a 6 game win streak! I fell asleep during half time. All I remember was Bynum getting destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    He makes those lobs look too easy lol
    Just casually went up and guided it through the hoop lol

all nonchalant about it

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567