Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    Hell no, I just want a competition at QB and for anyone not named Henne to win. I just dont like seeing the hate for Blaine when hes gotten a raw deal and gets **** on 24/7 while Henne has 1 good game and worse season stats and is championed by some people
    This ^

It's become a fad to ridicule Gabbert even though he has better numbers than a lot of more highly touted quarterbacks. All these sheep get in line to bleat the same chorus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    This ^

It's become a fad to ridicule Gabbert even though he has better numbers than a lot of more highly touted quarterbacks. All these sheep get in line to bleat the same chorus.
    you want to know why gabbert has a higher completion percentage. its because he checks it down ALOT more than Henne. Gabbert is like Jason Cambell at best. hes clearly not a franchise guy and is more of a career backup at best.

henne on the otherhand actually sparked our pass offense moving it from dead last thanks to your boy gabbert(you say hes good so a good qb should compensate for some iffy recieving) to atleast a respectable 20th or so in passing offense.

if im a fan whos going to spend money to watch the team play i would rather see the qb whos actually producing instead of the guy who has the "potential" to when the guy that has the "potential" too plays like a scared lil girl. sure it doesnt help him with our oline but guess wat henne made it work with them so theres no reason for gabbert to play like a lil girl and check the ball down all the time.

im not saying gabbert isnt tough but he plays like a lil girl with the football checking it down 200 times more than throwing a deepball.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

Caldwell Presser

You act like Henne is better is the thing...
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    You act like Henne is better is the thing...
    because henne is the better qb right now. the offense was better with him sans the running game but that squarely falls on the amount of injuries at rb.

with gabbert it was 2 drives a game that he would look good then the rest of the game the offense looked like that nice white moldy dog crap.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    because henne is the better qb right now. the offense was better with him sans the running game but that squarely falls on the amount of injuries at rb.

with gabbert it was 2 drives a game that he would look good then the rest of the game the offense looked like that nice white moldy dog crap.
    Yeah, Henne just totally revitalized the team. He took more snaps than Gabbert this year and won the same number of games. Against weaker opponents. I'd be surprised if Henne is around for the regular season. Caldwell said "Well, we have Chad for another year", the way you'd say "Well, I have car payments for another three years..".

vCash
    Yeah, Henne just totally revitalized the team. He took more snaps than Gabbert this year and won the same number of games. Against weaker opponents. I'd be surprised if Henne is around for the regular season. Caldwell said "Well, we have Chad for another year", the way you'd say "Well, I have car payments for another three years..".
    if u actually watched the offense it was more effiecient with Henne than with gabbert. ud know this if u were off Blaines nuts.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    also this forum was a lot better with Alpha gone :|

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

Caldwell Presser

I actually agree with him. It can seem whatever it is but stats don't lie

vCash
    how about this stat which is actually a decent measure of how good of a qb u r.

Blaine Gabbert is 32nd in the NFL in yards per attempt averaging just under 6 yards an attempt. the average qb(16-17) goes just under 7 at 6.985(took the number from 16 and 17 and divide by 2).

alpha can use all the pointless stats he wants but in the end of the day its all about ws and Blaine Gabbert simply wont win you the game.

let me compare Gabberts stats to Hennes stats so its close to apples to apples.

ill use like all the stats that alpha dog seems to loves.

Henne: 53.9 completion %; 3.6 touchdown %; 3.6 int %; 6.8 yards/pass attempt; 5.9 adjusted yards/attempt; 12.6 yards/completion; 208.4 yards/game; 72.2 qb rating; 5.7 net yards gained/pass play; 5.88 adjusted net yards gained/pass play; 8.3 sack %.

Gabbert: 58.3 completion %; 3.2 touchdown %; 2.2 int %; 6 yards/pass attempt; 5.7 adjusted yards/attempt; 10.3 yards/completion; 166.2 yards/game; 77.4 qb rating; 5.01 net yards gained/pass play; 5.71 adjusted net yards gained/pass play; 7.3 sack %.

the stats show that Henne is better at everything but completion %, Int %, and Sack %.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    since the stats dont lie how about reading the stats above this post.

pretty much says Henne is the better qb between the 2.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    if i had to pick 1 stat to delete from the world it would be qb rating. that stat gets skewed easily.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    how about this stat which is actually a decent measure of how good of a qb u r.

Blaine Gabbert is 32nd in the NFL in yards per attempt averaging just under 6 yards an attempt. the average qb(16-17) goes just under 7 at 6.985(took the number from 16 and 17 and divide by 2).

alpha can use all the pointless stats he wants but in the end of the day its all about ws and Blaine Gabbert simply wont win you the game.

let me compare Gabberts stats to Hennes stats so its close to apples to apples.

ill use like all the stats that alpha dog seems to loves.

Henne: 53.9 completion %; 3.6 touchdown %; 3.6 int %; 6.8 yards/pass attempt; 5.9 adjusted yards/attempt; 12.6 yards/completion; 208.4 yards/game; 72.2 qb rating; 5.7 net yards gained/pass play; 5.88 adjusted net yards gained/pass play; 8.3 sack %.

Gabbert: 58.3 completion %; 3.2 touchdown %; 2.2 int %; 6 yards/pass attempt; 5.7 adjusted yards/attempt; 10.3 yards/completion; 166.2 yards/game; 77.4 qb rating; 5.01 net yards gained/pass play; 5.71 adjusted net yards gained/pass play; 7.3 sack %.

the stats show that Henne is better at everything but completion %, Int %, and Sack %.
    But half of Henne's stats came from the first game he played. When the defense spent all week preparing for Gabbert. Then the receivers took about 4 short dump passes 60 yards to the house. Aside from that Chad was horrible.

vCash
    Cant wait to see who caldwell brings in at qb

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    But half of Henne's stats came from the first game he played. When the defense spent all week preparing for Gabbert. Then the receivers took about 4 short dump passes 60 yards to the house. Aside from that Chad was horrible.
    lol his first game played was well before the texans game. also half of his stats were not from the texans game or the titans game. im sure the texans prepared a lil for henne considering he was injured so there was a chance they could knock him out but theres no difference between blaine and chad other than chad throws some deep balls.

the reason for 4 short dump passes going for 60 is that chad put it where the wr could pick up extra yards instead of having to get down and get it and wat not.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

Caldwell Presser

People wanna say they just see Henne is a better QB, and I laugh at that. Watching henne is just as painful if not more because of how little upside he has

Also I'll go back to another point I had. If we start gabbert and he blows, then we're in position to get another impact guy, probably at QB. If he improves and shows something then that's great. We start henne and this season has 5-11 written all over it. We lose MJD and get a mediocre draft pick. I sincerely hope no one on here thinks Henne is taking any team any where of importance

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast