Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Caldwell Presser

Seems like a pretty smart dog. I like the fact that he is a lot more telegenic and media savvy than Smith was. No more GM interviews that consist of a series of grunts and a sour look.

I love Tebow, but you have to give Caldwell credit for having the cojones to stand up there and slap the issue down point blank. It sounds like he is solidly behing Gabbert. Mentioned that Blaine was the second youngest QB in the league (with the youngest [by a couple months] hobbling around on a destroyed knee). All he had to say about Henne was that they have him for another year, contract wise. Chad is so gone.

vCash
    lol at the groan part

vCash
    I also back Gabbert

But i cannot and will not settle for another offensove year like this one

So i still want to bring someone in to compete and if Gabbert can win that , then he's our guy

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Absolutely loved him standing uup and saying no to Teeblow. Love this guy already

vCash
    Looking great so far. I'm excited to see how he will approach the draft. I've heard that he likes to play aggressive when it comes to trading. So that is something to look out for.

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I also back Gabbert

But i cannot and will not settle for another offensove year like this one

So i still want to bring someone in to compete and if Gabbert can win that , then he's our guy
    I thought the PC was completely positive from a Gabbert point of view. No Tebow, categorically. Blaine "is second youngest QB in league", meaning that he gets at least another season. Henne...."well, we have him for another year..". He didn't sound all that happy when he said that, either.

vCash
    I do not like Tim Tebow at all and do not want him on the Jags as I feel it would be for publicity more than anything as can be seen by the media blowing up on Caldwell for saying he does not want Tebow (and a lot of false statements with blackouts and tarps that come with the coverage).

Saying that, I am actually kind of scared of what Caldwell said yesterday. I think he may have said this because he does not want to act as if he wants Tebow so the Jets dont try to hold them hostage for a draft pick trade for Tebow. We know Khan wants Tebow. Could Caldwell have said this so the Jets will flat out release Tebow since they think no other team has interest, and then the Jags sign Tebow? I sure hope not but am a little afraid that this will be what happens.

vCash
    look for them to bring in a better vet than henne. there are hennes all over the league. i think we will bring in, matt moore, matt flynn, jason campbell, alex smith. someone like that

vCash
    Caldwell was even more positive about Gabbert in interview with Times-Union. You guys better get used to having Blaine around for a few more years.

vCash
    The bit about Tebow had to be good news for Jags fans. Not sure about Gabbert though.

vCash
    If Gabbert continues to play awful, he won't be around past next year. He wasn't a draft pick of Caldwell, if he's not our franchise qb he will find his own guy.

vCash
    getting red to order a good amount of paper bags cuz thats the kind of year it will be with gabbert at the helm. bad pass offense. check. average rushing attack. check. Bad pass defense. check. Bad Run defense. check.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    If Gabbert continues to play awful, he won't be around past next year. He wasn't a draft pick of Caldwell, if he's not our franchise qb he will find his own guy.
    Gabbert didn't "play awful" this year. He played like you would expect a 22 year old second year pro to play. Better than that probably. Check out numbers of other young QBs in the league. Outside of Griffin and Wilson, who hardly threw the ball at all except when it looked like a sure thing, their numbers are not better than Blaine's on the whole.

vCash
    Better than Andy dalton? Andrew luck?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    Better than Andy dalton? Andrew luck?
    Nope, nor any other young qb's in the league. There was 1st year qb's this year that did more than he's done in his 2 yrs in the league.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast