Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    and as much homer statements that he makes.....other casters put him to shame. jazz, kings especially. i like fitz and JB and i think they are a good tandem. JB gives credit to the other team. And commentators are SUPPOSED to be homer..that's their job to get fans on their side who are watching on TV.

Clippers commentators are worse...but I like it when they say bingo, cuz theyll do it for both teams and not just the Clippers..
    Very true. I think the worst I have ever heard though are the Spurs announcers. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before I had to turn off the game cause they were soooo ****ing annoying.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 4-2
    Warriors = 0-0 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    during the jazz game matt harpring kept mentioning how we tanked...and honestly ive never heard anyone talk so openly about it on a sports telecast.

espn /tnt will always say how we had a bad season and were trying to turn it around..but he just all out said we tanked

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    during the jazz game matt harpring kept mentioning how we tanked...and honestly ive never heard anyone talk so openly about it on a sports telecast.

espn /tnt will always say how we had a bad season and were trying to turn it around..but he just all out said we tanked
    At least he's being honest
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash

espn tnt are trying to promote the league as a whole to fans who want to watch quality competitive basketball. (regardless of whos playing)

Matt Harpring, is trying to promote utah jazz basketball and be liked by the die hard utah jazz fans. Since our tanking directly impacted the utah jazz..... who traded their best player (a top 10 player in the league at a time) in part to get THAT DRAFT PICK. I think its worth calling the warriors out and at the same time... it shows the utah fans that their organization is one with class.

THat Utah jazz front office has cared about giving their fans a good product for so long... thats why they have been a fixture in the playoffs for the last 24 of 27 yrs. The warriors on the other hand.... have been out of the playoffs for most of the last 2 decades... because they clearly dont give a crap about showing their fans a good product. They even promise the playoffs to sell tickets.... then tank.

I mean its not like matt harpring is lieing or the warriors were trying to be subtle about it. it was clear that curry tweaking his ankle didnt require him to sit our for 3 months. LOL- and in october, all the media is actling like "oh i hope currys ankle is ok.... lets hope it holds up. The act like he tore his acl or something. he along with probably 200 other players in the league rolled his ankle and had a mild sprain that didnt show up on any xray or scan.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    well none of it should matter because were winning now right?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789