Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Nope, I think its your parents who messed the spelling of Matthew is the "stupid" one
    Dude, you're getting annoying. Stop responding to every douchebag who takes a poke at you. You're giving them exactly what they're looking for, and becoming more and more the stereotype they're trying to label you as. Just stop. Bring it with the facts and the football and drop the name spelling bravado.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    This is not the AP rookie of the year award. Not the "official" award. Waste of time.
    This.

vCash
    This thread isn't a waste, it just needs to be noted that it's not the AP award. It's still an award, and we could probably post other non-AP awards (assuming they aren't just blog sites or some nobody). Just because the AP voting is the most popular doesn't mean it's the most accurate (see: Peyton Manning's last MVP).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    I'm saying none of them stand out in a bad way. The defense is solid in every spot. No holes. Branch was really good that last game, maybe I'm thinking short term. But I'm complementing your entire defense, princess, relax. You have FOUR potential pro bowlers in the secondary alone. Your DTs are respectable too. Wagner didn't catapult that defense like Kuechly did..

Vinny64, an avid Seahawks fan on this site is my brother and I watched them more than you think. Without Kuechly, we're a bottom 10 defense. Without Wagner, you're still a top 10 defense. I legitimately love the way your secondary is setup. Huge CBs that play with an edge, the best ball hawk in the game, and an all around solid in every aspect, hard hitting SS. IF Wagner was missing from that defense, it wouldn't be as noticeable as Kuechly, that's what I'm saying. If you inspire your defense enough to remain a top 10 defense with guys named Josh Thomas, Dockery, DJ Campbell in your secondary, you're doing alright.
    Was again, penalizing him for being on a much better defense. Would Kuechely have catapulted the Hawks? No. Would Wags have catapulted the Panthers? Probably, but maybe not quite as much.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Dude, you're getting annoying. Stop responding to every douchebag who takes a poke at you. You're giving them exactly what they're looking for, and becoming more and more the stereotype they're trying to label you as. Just stop. Bring it with the facts and the football and drop the name spelling bravado.
    I am going to do that then, I will be the stereotype they want me to be
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    well deserved

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric:25053012
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Vikings View Post
    The 2 rookies that had the biggest impacts for their teams defenses are lavonte david and harrison smith!!
    Lavonte David did not change that defense more than Kuechly did... stop lol. Harrison Smith is a beast but he didn't do as much Luke. Watch a Panther game. The second swing with ATL preferrably.
    I've watched a few panthers games dvds I was very impressed with luke he ended his season strong but the fact that last year bucs were lady in run defense and this year they are #1 in rush def. How ever I think mccoy had a big hand in that as well.

vCash
    Adrian peterson deserves defensive player of the year.

vCash
    Hayward.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Interesting all the top guys are in the NFC
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456