Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    You don't know football if you think having a good DL hurts a LB more than it helps.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    This is not the AP rookie of the year award. Not the "official" award. Waste of time.

vCash
    Can we stfu about the Seahawks and Packers talk...

Some of our teams aren't in the playoffs and this is our moment of happiness .

Kuechly did more than those tackles suggest too. He was a defensive QB fo the second half of the season.

Props to Vinny642

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    Can we stfu about the Seahawks and Packers talk...

Some of our teams aren't in the playoffs and this is our moment of happiness .

Kuechly did more than those tackles suggest too. He was a defensive QB fo the second half of the season.
    If this is to me, I didn't say Kuech didn't deserve it. I just said its ridiculous to say Wagner isn't even in the conversation.

vCash
    Congrats to Kuechly. Well deserved. I'm still happy with B Wagz, he's going to have a great career.

vCash
    164 tackles is ridiculous for a rookie...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Congrats to Kuechly. Well deserved. I'm still happy with B Wagz, he's going to have a great career.
    This isn't for the actual DROY handed out by the league.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Kuechly deserves it. Love me some Wagner, but he doesn't have the amount of responsibilities Kuechly has.

Panthers are turning into a team with tons of talent, and no direction.

vCash
    Great choice, well deserved!!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I am ****ing pissed he's in the NFC South for years to come, dude's an animal.

vCash
    He's a stud. Kuechly, Wagner, Hayward, Jenkins will all be very, very good going forward IMO. All steals. All steals in madden drafting as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Kuechly deserves it. Love me some Wagner, but he doesn't have the amount of responsibilities Kuechly has.

Panthers are turning into a team with tons of talent, and no direction.
    No direction? We lost TWO games by more than 6 points. We could've easily went 11-5 with better luck. Finished the season with a top 10 defense. Go ahead and please name those CBs wed featured for the last six or so games. Or name just one safety.

Cam was gaining steam by seasons end and it'll carry over into next season.

Gettleman will direct this team, moves will be made to fix our biggest problem... our cap. Gamble will be gone, Deangelo, Beason, Gross will be needed to restructure. If we had Hurney at GM id say we had no direction but I have faith in Gettleman.

Props to Vinny642

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    If this is to me, I didn't say Kuech didn't deserve it. I just said its ridiculous to say Wagner isn't even in the conversation.
    Its not aimed at one particular person. I'm just saying. I've been watching Panthers games and Seahawks games all season. Your ENTIRE defense is ruthless, not one person stands out. AND if I had to pick one person that did, it'd be Sherman. Or Clemons. Or Branch. Or Thomas.

Wagners numbers are cute, but he has NOWHERE near the influence on a defense like Kuechly had. Keek controlled audibles, fired up the crowd, and inspired teammates. He also played olb for the first few games, if he had played in his natural mlb, he probably would've shattered Willis season record.

I'm more excited for the Keek pick than I am the Cam pick, he's that good.

Props to Vinny642

vCash
    The 2 rookies that had the biggest impacts for their teams defenses are lavonte david and harrison smith!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Vikings View Post
    The 2 rookies that had the biggest impacts for their teams defenses are lavonte david and harrison smith!!
    Lavonte David did not change that defense more than Kuechly did... stop lol. Harrison Smith is a beast but he didn't do as much Luke. Watch a Panther game. The second swing with ATL preferrably.

Props to Vinny642

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast