Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSaints23 View Post
    Just curious...But what does everyone see River's role as in the future now that Vaz is coming into his own and EJ is back? Does Monty still breed him to be the PG of the future or strictly SG or even as a duel guard (ex. James Harden)?
    A Scorer! The same as Harden, EG, Westbrook, AI, ...
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    I think honestly, Rivers has been good at distributing the ball, he has adapted the the point guard role pretty well, but we dont play him consistent enough that he can show it, but he has become a really better passer. He is under so much scrutiny for no reason.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I agree guys on not trading Vasquez but its EG that's opening up everything for the team offensively and defensively!
    i agree, i know some people were pushing for Bledsoe on HR and im just not comfortable with that move at the moment.

vCash
    Honestly I would want Holiday as our PG if we were getting an outside talent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I think honestly, Rivers has been good at distributing the ball, he has adapted the the point guard role pretty well, but we dont play him consistent enough that he can show it, but he has become a really better passer. He is under so much scrutiny for no reason.
    Well said!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Well said!
    Yeah, like people act like he was highly scouted like Lebron and should be dominating the league.... I dont even know why, he has became a pretty good passer, his defense is pretty bad for no, but Monty is a defensive coach so I have no doubt that will get better. His shot isnt falling right now, but I think he'll be fine in that case as well, his confidence needs a build up though.

vCash
    Yeah, like people act like he was highly scouted like Lebron and should be dominating the league.... I dont even know why, he has became a pretty good passer, his defense is pretty bad for no, but Monty is a defensive coach so I have no doubt that will get better. His shot isnt falling right now, but I think he'll be fine in that case as well, his confidence needs a build up though.
    no one in their right f'n mind thinks this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    no one in their right f'n mind thinks this
    But the way they are talking about him seems so

vCash
    But the way they are talking about him seems so
    This is true. Just talking to other people and reading in other forums, some people were acting like Rivers would be an immediate franchise changer when we drafted him. I'm confident he'll be a great player in time and work, but no Lebron. I honestly think another year at Duke would have been good for him. Heck all 4 years and get that degree is the best move in my opinion unless you got kids to feed or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSaints23 View Post
    This is true. Just talking to other people and reading in other forums, some people were acting like Rivers would be an immediate franchise changer when we drafted him. I'm confident he'll be a great player in time and work, but no Lebron. I honestly think another year at Duke would have been good for him. Heck all 4 years and get that degree is the best move in my opinion unless you got kids to feed or something.
    Yeah true, but i think he will get to being a solid role player

vCash
    not sure where to put this but congrats to David West for the Triple Dubble!!!

14 pts /12 rbds/ 10 ast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    not sure where to put this but congrats to David West for the Triple Dubble!!!

14 pts /12 rbds/ 10 ast
    Yeah I saw

vCash
    Austin has no fear, and he's a impact player, he lacks leg strenght! He works his azz off!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Thanks bro!
    That's "Monty Ball" at its best. We are a defensive team, we play that playoff defense all season long. When we get into the playoffs next yr or if the basketball gods let us this yr, our team will be mentally ready and Monty have already showed the officials how we play, which will help us in the playoffs letting us play that scrappy defense!
    Spurs, Grizzlies, Rockets, Mavs, Hornets. Y'all have the potential to make the playoffs next year but our division is so tough. Usually no more than 3 teams go. If y'all do make it, which other 2 teams you see along with the Hornets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Spurs, Grizzlies, Rockets, Mavs, Hornets. Y'all have the potential to make the playoffs next year but our division is so tough. Usually no more than 3 teams go. If y'all do make it, which other 2 teams you see along with the Hornets
    Houston of course i like what yall have going over there. and Memphis....possibly Dallas depending on what moves they make. Cuban is itching to make some big moves.

question is is next year finally the year SA falls off...ive been calling it for a few years now and they keep proving me wrong. hell, even memphis looks like they want to blow it up for some reason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast