Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,079
    vCash
    1500

    ESPN's Keith Law's Top 25 Under 25 Players(ESPN Insider)

    http://insider.espn.go.com/mlb/story...ers-age-25-mlb

    If you dont have insider, I will tell you where the Braves are....

    3. Jason Heyward- Trout and Harper being 1 and 2, but I am happy with 3.

    19. Freddie Freeman- A little low but this list is pretty good.

    21. Andrelton Simmons- I like this pick here, they rate him the best defensive SS, which is always nice.

    23. Craig Kimbrel- I think this one is bad, considering Chapman is 13th. They put him down here because they say he wont be anything more than what he is now
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,074
    vCash
    1500
    That's a great list to have 4 of the top 25 in. Nice to see Heyward is 3rd


    The Cult of Gattis

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,079
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    That's a great list to have 4 of the top 25 in. Nice to see Heyward is 3rd
    Yeah I still have all the faith in the world of JHey, oh and Stanton got 4th
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,414
    vCash
    1500
    Heyward and Harper ahead of Stanton?

    And Kimbrel, as he is now, is the best closer in baseball. Chapman is an iffy SP at this point and not the closer Kimbrel is, so this seems way off.

    4 players, 3 hitters, in the top 25 is a good sign. Especially with a staff of Medlen, Beach, JT, Delgado, and Minor still here (for now).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,009
    vCash
    1500
    Harper isnt better than Heyward in my opinion. It's hard to argue Trout's spot. But Stanton should be 2nd and Heyward 3rd, followed by harper. Kimbrel's rank is off to me. The best closer in the bigs should at least be around top 15. Simmons will move up once he shows a full year, so hey besides that, the rankings look ok.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,079
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Harper isnt better than Heyward in my opinion. It's hard to argue Trout's spot. But Stanton should be 2nd and Heyward 3rd, followed by harper. Kimbrel's rank is off to me. The best closer in the bigs should at least be around top 15. Simmons will move up once he shows a full year, so hey besides that, the rankings look ok.
    This guy also said that Trout deserved MVP and was the best player last season
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    This guy also said that Trout deserved MVP and was the best player last season
    Lol, really? Miguel Cabrera pretty much ended that convo anyway. Posey and Braun could of won as well. So the competition for MVP was pretty hard.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,079
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Lol, really? Miguel Cabrera pretty much ended that convo anyway. Posey and Braun could of won as well. So the competition for MVP was pretty hard.
    Isnt there NL MVP and AL MVP?

    But yeah the dude overrated Trout quick
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,870
    vCash
    1500
    Trout was more valuable.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,642
    vCash
    1500
    Trout was the AL MVP (should have been) and the best player in the bigs last season.

    Kimbrel and Chapman should switch spots. That's stupid to say that Kimbrel won't get any better than he already is, seeing as he's the best closer in all of baseball. Where else is he to go?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,079
    vCash
    1500
    Give me the Triple Crown winner any day of the week
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,642
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Give me the Triple Crown winner any day of the week
    I guess I'll take the guy who's almost equal with the bat and plays incredibly better defense at a harder position, not to mention baserunning.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    91,194
    vCash
    1500
    Kimbrel "won't be anymore than he is now?"

    So what is he now?? The game's most elite shutdown closer that has an unfathomable K ratio.

    Can you get any better than that?? Maybe not but if there's a person than can get better than that it's Kimbrel...but damn that's worth a better place than 23...just saying.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,079
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Kimbrel "won't be anymore than he is now?"

    So what is he now?? The game's most elite shutdown closer that has an unfathomable K ratio.

    Can you get any better than that?? Maybe not but if there's a person than can get better than that it's Kimbrel...but damn that's worth a better place than 23...just saying.
    Yeah, that was the most ignorant thing he wrote, I mean if he is the best closer, there is no reason for him to be 23rd
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,329
    vCash
    1500
    I like everyone else felt Kimbrell was too low. I also thought he went a little overboard on Harper. The guy was gushing about Harper's power saying he could hit 50 in a season and I really question that.
    ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •