Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

trade for Ben Tate

He has 1 year left on his deal, i doubt the texans will want to pay both arian foster and him. Also with Sanchez definitely gone after next year, the money will be there to pay him. Could be worth a 2 round pick.

vCash
    This is dumb when they're going into a draft where they have guys available in the second who can potentially be studs and younger than tate

vCash
    I don't think he's worth (or could get them) a 2nd rounder. He's not a proven starter, despite his good numbers in 2011. I think a 3rd or 4th could get him assuming the Texans would be looking to trade him.

I just don't know why they'd want to trade him. He doesn't make that much money, and most teams tend to wait out guys like this as insurance/backups until their rookie contracts run out.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    give me lacey and warmack in the first two rounds and thats good enough for us

vCash
    No way

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    and whats your masterplan?

vCash
    A second rounder? No thanks. If we are talking a 5 or 6 I'd think about it.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash

The Official Offseason Thread

I don't know how this hasn't been made yet, it's made every year. I saw an offseason thread but it said something like not thread worthy and ****. This is somewhat the same as every year so you get the picture. Once it's too full, someone can just make a part 2.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    The Steelers released Chris Rainy and The Vikings are looking to trade Harvin. I would love both guys on our offense. What do you think?

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Harvin will probably cost too much, but I would take him for the right price.

vCash
    I think he could be had for a 3rd. Imagine a draft in Warmack, Lacey, and Trade for Harvin.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    The offense would be much improved. If the Jets draft Warmack, do you move Slauson to RG, or do you find a new RG? I personally think Moore should not be brought back and would like an upgrade over Slauson, but the salary cap could make that difficult. Also, if the Jets go pure offense who do you think the Jets should target either later in the draft or through FA to be their pass rusher?

vCash
    We think alike and I like that. I watched tape on Moore and he was simply our worst O-Lineman. I believe Slauson would work better on the right side because he wouldn't have to worry about facing other teams top DE's when they crash in. Warmack would fit perfectly in between our All Pro OT and Center. Ferguson would play a lot better to because when Faneca was here, Ferguson was awesome. I like Manny Lawson and Atwan Barnes in FA however I'm not sure of later prospects in the draft but in Round 4 you have to go OLB.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    6th rounder or for tebow

vCash
    I honestly think he's just as good as Arian. I'd strongly consider a second, depending on what the plan is for quarterback.

Otherwise, I'd look to New Orleans for Ivory/Thomas and see what they would want for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast