Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    i doubt he even gets signed if thats the case

he is the biggest lockeroom distraction/cancer in the nfl and has little real nfl talent if he insists on being a qb
    Ok, I'll bite. Why do you think Tebow is/was a cancer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Henne isn't better than Tebow. Nor are about 20 other quarterbacks around the league who played more than Tim did last season. Tebow's career passer rating is better than Henne's, never mind the running ability. About the same as Sam Bradford who was supposed to be the classic passer from that 2010 draft as well. There is ZERO evidence to show that Tebow can't pass the football. He doesn't have a high completion rate because he doesn't waste time with the short, safe, passes, but overall his passing game is more effective than several current starters in the league.
    He was 28th in YPA in 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    probably something to do with his completion percentage under 50%

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Ok, I'll bite. Why do you think Tebow is/was a cancer?
    he's a distraction to his teamates

vCash
    He is better than what they have at quarterback right now and would bring in more money to the team.... They would be dumb to not sign him given their current state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    he's a distraction to his teamates
    I can see his presence being a distraction with the media and so on, but I have a hard time believing he's a distraction to his teammates. If he goes to practice and works hard, isn't that what's expected? His teammates should, imo, be focused on the same thing, and using Tebow as an excuse (when he's not even playing much) seems like a stretch. I've never heard a report of a Jets' player saying he was a distraction.

vCash
    Tebow gets more crap for doing things the right way than most NFLers get for being convicted of multiple crimes. He was something like 8 for 10 passing with the Jets and they started McElroy ahead of him? Ludicrous. Coming after a season where he was the talk of the league in the last half of the season, playing for a poorer team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Cool parlor trick. He had a HORRIBLE comp% which ruined his YPA.

It wasn't about the depth of passes.

He lead the league in deep ball percentage, by a good margin too.

What he said was correct, good try though.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Smith is a poor man's Gabbert. Or a fat, ugly girl's Gabbert. Or the lady at the Superstore's Gabbert. Alex was worse than Blaine when he started out in the league.
    You are sadly misguided

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    I'll just use this thread rather than make a new one but this is great. I see that

"Mike Westhoff: Tebow situation 'a mess'"

Sounds like Tebow sucked and was the worst decision and it was his fault.

Then you listen to what he said........

And he talks about how it was a shame they didn't use them correctly. He admits THEY DID NOT use him correctly. He talks about how great of a kid he is and a hard worker. He admits he would be average at best as a pocket passer but he can do some real good things if you let him play to his skillset.

But that title makes it sound like he was a POS scumbag who couldn't hack it in pop warner.

**** the media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'll just use this thread rather than make a new one but this is great. I see that

"Mike Westhoff: Tebow situation 'a mess'"

Sounds like Tebow sucked and was the worst decision and it was his fault.

Then you listen to what he said........

And he talks about how it was a shame they didn't use them correctly. He admits THEY DID NOT use him correctly. He talks about how great of a kid he is and a hard worker. He admits he would be average at best as a pocket passer but he can do some real good things if you let him play to his skillset.

But that title makes it sound like he was a POS scumbag who couldn't hack it in pop warner.

**** the media.
    No kidding. They went on to say this could be his last stint in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    No kidding. They went on to say this could be his last stint in the NFL.
    Yeah I got off work at noon and I've been watching First Take then best of Mike and Mike.

They make it sound like it's the end of the world or CFL time (which makes no sense, they haven't watched the CFL) and here's the ST coach saying "Tim could have made in impact for us but they never let him and I don't know why."

This whole Jags thing is probably accurate but I don't trust him just yet. Kahn could change his mind or this is just a way to shush everyone about Tim for now.

I've said he was going to end up in New England for ages. I stick to that.

vCash
    Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran
    Chris Mortensen tells Big Show T Tebow was a dealbreaker in the eyes of Jags GM David Caldwell so owner Khan deferred @mortreport @WEEI

vCash
    I have nightmares about him going to the Pats and winning three superbowls with them...

But as a Jets fans I have no hard feelings against him. I feel that we let him down to be honest.

He is a genuinely good man, a great athlete, very high character and work ethic... but the problem is he was on the roster in a skill position and he probably isnt a skill player.

Its fair to say that the media circus that surrounds Tim was probably the thing that pushed Sanchez over the edge in terms of his confidence shattering...but you cant blame Tim for that.
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Serious question. Do you ACTUALLY believe that?

It's reporting 101. Use a fake source, say something that sounds interesting that nobody will care to refute and get retweeted. Neat.

I totally believe Caldwell would not want Tebow, totally. But I don't think Kahn would be like okay you win, I am the owner and you are my GM, I will do whatever you say. No.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast