Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Doubt it.
    But Gabbert is only 32!!!!!!!!!!!!

When so and so was 32 he had only won X amount of blah blah blah.

It will never end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    If Tebow is serious about proving he's a NFL QB why won't he spend a year or 2 in the CFL?
    Joe Theismann doesn't think Tebow would make it in the CFL. I'm not so sure. The field is much wider and every throw to the sidelines is a long bomb, which as you know, Tebow thrives on.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=412001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Serious question.

If he plays like he did this year again next year. Will you then give the age thing up? If he doesn't improve.

Jets fans used that Sanchez didn't have experience in college as much as others for AGES. And he was a turd like I said all along.
    I didn't think he played badly this year. His passer rating was higher than 8 other team's starters. Same for his completion percentage I think. That was while learning a new offense (and a very complex one according to the writers) with a new set of receivers for the most part. Who didn't pick it up nearly as quickly as Blaine did. He finished ahead of Luck who is being talked about like the Second Coming, and Tannehill, who the Dolphins seem pleased as punch with. Jake Locker as well. Those guys were all drafted higher than Blaine, and are older than he is. With more stable organizations around them.

vCash
    "In reality, there's very few NFLers that can succeed in the CFL. The CDN game is too fast and too smart. "

Lol first comment on that article

vCash
    But Gabbert is only 32!!!!!!!!!!!!

When so and so was 32 he had only won X amount of blah blah blah.

It will never end.
    Well if the first thing the league's hottest young G.M. candidate (and former top talent evaluator) mentions in his press conference is Gabbert's age, then there is a pretty good chance he thinks it is a significant factor. But what does Caldwell know about judging potential compared to you guys?

vCash
    If a scrawny chicken like Joe Theismann can succeed in the CFL Tebow will own the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Smith is a poor man's Gabbert. Or a fat, ugly girl's Gabbert. Or the lady at the Superstore's Gabbert. Alex was worse than Blaine when he started out in the league.

you couldn't be any more false. Like youre factually incorrect in every way shape and form possible. I actually laughed at my computer screen when I read you pathetic excuse of a lousy internet forum post. You should stick to baseball or something because football is clearly not your thing.... and this is coming from a guy who roots for Gabbert and doesn't think he's as bad as people think. I want to see Gabbert succeed and prove his doubters wrong.... but your post, I'm sorry, it was just incorrect on every level. Your reasoning and logic was also incorrect.

vCash
    I didn't think he played badly this year. His passer rating was higher than 8 other team's starters. Same for his completion percentage I think. That was while learning a new offense (and a very complex one according to the writers) with a new set of receivers for the most part. Who didn't pick it up nearly as quickly as Blaine did. He finished ahead of Luck who is being talked about like the Second Coming, and Tannehill, who the Dolphins seem pleased as punch with. Jake Locker as well. Those guys were all drafted higher than Blaine, and are older than he is. With more stable organizations around them.
    I'm just wondering how long until the age thing doesn't count anymore. You can use it now, but not forever. I think after this next year, that has to go away as an excuse.

vCash
    Well if the first thing the league's hottest young G.M. candidate (and former top talent evaluator) mentions in his press conference is Gabbert's age, then there is a pretty good chance he thinks it is a significant factor. But what does Caldwell know about judging potential compared to you guys?
    I didn't say it wasn't valid. I said YOU CAN'T USE IT FOREVER.

I'm asking after 2013 if he doesn't show a big improvement, are you still going to say he's only this old still.

vCash
    Alex Smith first season he had a passer rating of 40. Gabbert was 65. Smith threw 1 Td pass (last game of the season) vs. 11 Int. Gabbert threw 12 Td passes vs. 11 Int. They were the same age as rookies, with Gabbert being 25 pounds heavier and scoring better on every Combine event.

vCash
    I didn't say it wasn't valid. I said YOU CAN'T USE IT FOREVER.

I'm asking after 2013 if he doesn't show a big improvement, are you still going to say he's only this old still.
    No, obviously when he is older than the guys being drafted into the league it doesn't carry as much weight. But unless this years top QBs are better than they seem, and Griffin recovers more quickly than we think, Blaine could still be the youngest QB in the league next season. He is younger than Tyler Wilson, Landry Jones, Kevin Klein, and a few other highly rated QBs coming out this year.

vCash
    Alex Smith first season he had a passer rating of 40. Gabbert was 65. Smith threw 1 Td pass (last game of the season) vs. 11 Int. Gabbert threw 12 Td passes vs. 11 Int. They were the same age as rookies, with Gabbert being 25 pounds heavier and scoring better on every Combine event.
    Holy ****ing **** I didn't realize it was that bad.

lololol 1:11

vCash
    i doubt he even gets signed if thats the case

he is the biggest lockeroom distraction/cancer in the nfl and has little real nfl talent if he insists on being a qb

vCash
    No, obviously when he is older than the guys being drafted into the league it doesn't carry as much weight. But unless this years top QBs are better than they seem, and Griffin recovers more quickly than we think, Blaine could still be the youngest QB in the league next season. He is younger than Tyler Wilson, Landry Jones, Kevin Klein, and a few other highly rated QBs coming out this year.
    Kevin Klein

lol

And okay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    I love Grossman. One of the last QB's to register a blutarsky (which I named my fantasy team, btw).
    Was that before or after he said we would either draft or sign a QB?

Just messing, but honestly, no way in hell is he committed to Gabbert what so ever. He's part of the last regime...so if he sputters he's gone.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast