Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Yeah, I hate it when bums like Rodgers, Manning, and Brady waste time with those stupid short passes. Go long or go home, is what I always say.
    Rex Grossman Style (in the style of Gangnam Style)

vCash
    I just watched Caldwell's press conference and it sounds like he is pretty solidly behind Gabbert. First thing he said when the QB question was asked was that "Blaine is the second youngest QB in the league". He could have added the youngest with two legs. Later he made a bit of a sideways reference to Henne, saying "We have Chad for another year (under contract)".

He said there would be open competition for the job, but that goes without saying. It is the case everywhere, every season. So all you haters won't get your wish quite yet. Unless Gabbert's injuries were more severe than indicated. Henne shouldn't buy a house in Jacksonville from the sound of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Rex Grossman Style (in the style of Gangnam Style)
    I love Grossman. One of the last QB's to register a blutarsky (which I named my fantasy team, btw).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    I just watched Caldwell's press conference and it sounds like he is pretty solidly behind Gabbert. First thing he said when the QB question was asked was that "Blaine is the second youngest QB in the league". He could have added the youngest with two legs. Later he made a bit of a sideways reference to Henne, saying "We have Chad for another year (under contract)".

He said there would be open competition for the job, but that goes without saying. It is the case everywhere, every season. So all you haters won't get your wish quite yet. Unless Gabbert's injuries were more severe than indicated. Henne shouldn't buy a house in Jacksonville from the sound of it.
    If only being young magically made you good at football my niece would go first overall.

vCash
    I love Grossman. One of the last QB's to register a blutarsky (which I named my fantasy team, btw).
    lolololol

I've never heard it called that before. That's ****ing hilarious.

Oh man.

And yes, Rexy is the ****ing man.

vCash
    WTF is that! LOL

vCash

Gabbert STILL sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    WTF is that! LOL
    0 qb rating.

Just like Blutarsky's GPA in Animal House.

vCash
    If Tebow is serious about proving he's a NFL QB why won't he spend a year or 2 in the CFL?

vCash
    0 qb rating.

Lmao. Sexy Rexy <3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    If Tebow is serious about proving he's a NFL QB why won't he spend a year or 2 in the CFL?
    Because he hates Canada.

vCash
    If only being young magically made you good at football my niece would go first overall.
    No, but it does give you more time to get better. Why you think most of the first round draft picks every year are early entry guys, and the youngest players in the draft? Upside.

vCash
    No, but it does give you more time to get better. Why you think most of the first round draft picks every year are early entry guys, and the youngest players in the draft? Upside.
    Serious question.

If he plays like he did this year again next year. Will you then give the age thing up? If he doesn't improve.

Jets fans used that Sanchez didn't have experience in college as much as others for AGES. And he was a turd like I said all along.

vCash
    Serious question.

If he plays like he did this year again next year. Will you then give the age thing up? If he doesn't improve.
    Doubt it.

vCash
    0 qb rating.

Yeah, I almost chose Blutarsky for my PSD name, but I wanted some respect, damn it!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast