Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Henne isn't better than Tebow. Nor are about 20 other quarterbacks around the league who played more than Tim did last season. Tebow's career passer rating is better than Henne's, never mind the running ability. About the same as Sam Bradford who was supposed to be the classic passer from that 2010 draft as well. There is ZERO evidence to show that Tebow can't pass the football. He doesn't have a high completion rate because he doesn't waste time with the short, safe, passes, but overall his passing game is more effective than several current starters in the league.
    Boom goes the dynamite.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    If Jax does indeed hire Roman (the 49ers OC) which is what a lot of people are saying is very likely, I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex Smith follow his OC to Jax.

It would be a good fit too. Smith can get the ball to Blackmon, and the pressure can be taken off if MJD is still in town and healthy. Jax has got to get o-line help though.

vCash
    Smith is a poor man's Gabbert. Or a fat, ugly girl's Gabbert. Or the lady at the Superstore's Gabbert. Alex was worse than Blaine when he started out in the league.

vCash
    Henne isn't better than Tebow. Nor are about 20 other quarterbacks around the league who played more than Tim did last season. Tebow's career passer rating is better than Henne's, never mind the running ability. About the same as Sam Bradford who was supposed to be the classic passer from that 2010 draft as well. There is ZERO evidence to show that Tebow can't pass the football. He doesn't have a high completion rate because he doesn't waste time with the short, safe, passes, but overall his passing game is more effective than several current starters in the league.
    I didn't know film wasn't considered evidence

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Smith is a poor man's Gabbert. Or a fat, ugly girl's Gabbert. Or the lady at the Superstore's Gabbert. Alex was worse than Blaine when he started out in the league.
    Maybe, but he's a heck of a lot better now. And performed quite well both years he was in Roman's system (since that person's mention of Smith was if Roman went to Jax)...

vCash
    So, who is the 'front runner' for Tebow now?

KC
    OAK
    BUF
    ARI

Those are the only teams I could see getting him to start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post

KC
    OAK
    BUF
    ARI

Patriots like I've been saying for ages.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    No.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post

KC
    OAK
    BUF
    ARI

He should go to the Vikes and make that running game real nice! Not saying he'd be the RB, but no question he was a huge asset in the run game for Denver last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritz View Post
    I didn't know film wasn't considered evidence
    Funny thing is, Tebow's stats last year were comparable to Sanchize's best career year (last year as well) in terms of completion % @ different distances 1-10, 11-20, etc. And that's not taking into consideration rushing stats (while they both rushed for same # of TD's Tebow rushed for 500+ more yards). 1.23TD/TO for Sanchize, 1.5TD/TO for Tebow. Sanchez, though, still gave the Jets the best chance to win. .

vCash
    Well, I'm pretty sure if he did say he wanted him, wouldn't he get fined for tampering because Tebow's still under contract?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Patriots like I've been saying for ages.
    I can see the Pats as a backup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    He should go to the Vikes and make that running game real nice! Not saying he'd be the RB, but no question he was a huge asset in the run game for Denver last year.
    I just don't see Minny going after him, tbh. But Joe Webb looked like a poor man's Tebow, so come on over and be our backup. Lol.

vCash
    Yeah, I hate it when bums like Rodgers, Manning, and Brady waste time with those stupid short passes. Go long or go home, is what I always say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure if he did say he wanted him, wouldn't he get fined for tampering because Tebow's still under contract?
    Good point.

My favorite part is that this GM thinks he gets the final say on Tebow. If that guy from Aladin that owns the team wants Tebow, they will get Tebow. Caldwell's opinion won't mean jack ****. The fact people are acting like his comments means something is silly.

Which ISN'T to say they are getting Tebow. Just that what he thinks doesn't matter,

Unleash the beast.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast