Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    I hope he ends up with Reid and the Chiefs, maybe Reid can work his 'magic' on Tebow. Seriously tho this guy cannot catch a break, I get the tape breakdown is ugly but the guy won, you would think someone would press there luck with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'll just use this thread rather than make a new one but this is great. I see that

"Mike Westhoff: Tebow situation 'a mess'"

Sounds like Tebow sucked and was the worst decision and it was his fault.

Then you listen to what he said........

And he talks about how it was a shame they didn't use them correctly. He admits THEY DID NOT use him correctly. He talks about how great of a kid he is and a hard worker. He admits he would be average at best as a pocket passer but he can do some real good things if you let him play to his skillset.

But that title makes it sound like he was a POS scumbag who couldn't hack it in pop warner.

**** the media.
    Tebow had to deal with the same thing in Denver. I think that head coaches are afraid of him because he becomes bigger than they are and bigger than their "team". If they let the genie out of the bottle they become irrelevent. So they purposefully limit his chances to succeed, and sublty undermine his reputation whenever they can. Media gobbles it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Tebow had to deal with the same thing in Denver. I think that head coaches are afraid of him because he becomes bigger than they are and bigger than their "team". If they let the genie out of the bottle they become irrelevent. So they purposefully limit his chances to succeed, and sublty undermine his reputation whenever they can. Media gobbles it up.
    Every coach wants to win. If they thought Tim gave them the best chance, hed be starting qb
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2014
    16 carries, 78 yards, 1 TD
    5 receptions, 50 yards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Every coach wants to win. If they thought Tim gave them the best chance, hed be starting qb
    John Elway and John Fox looked like their dog just died when Tebow was winning all those games in Denver last year. Pretty sure they threw him out there (he was designated third string at the time) just to shut the fans up. But things didn't go according to plan for them so they ended up having to go to the extreme of signing Peyton Manning to get Tebow out of town without getting themselves lynched. Rex Ryan wouldn't even take that risk. Sanchez was killing the team in that game near the end of the season and Rex left him out there to suffer because he was afraid if he put Tebow in and something happened he'd be forced to start Tim. Then he tried the McElroy crap. The guy couldn't win a game in the Arena League, much less the NFL.

vCash
    I still don't get why Tebow still gets new threads.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456