Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    I would say his much improved defense and proven ability to be a very successful scorer on a damn good team will increase his value much more than what he accomplished last year in NOLA. Marco's value was lower seeing as he was one of the last SGs to sign, and with a dwindling market (no Dallas, no Boston) his initial thoughts were probably along the lines of "sign on a good team, prove myself there in a big market and in the playoffs, and cash in next year." He was hedging his bets, so to speak. [I hope I used that analogy correctly]

vCash
    I havent seen the last games (no internet .... because portuguese wind storm). How has he been playing? Def i know is good... but of ... tell me something guys...
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    "My offensive skill set has to get much better for me to be a shooting guard."
    -Jimmy Butler
    He knows what he needs to improve. I love his attitude. I won't be surprised if he comes in next season with a consistent jumper that has a high arc.

vCash
    "Anyone watching out there at the NBA, if you want to see some great things, put Jimmy in the dunk contest," Deng said.
    Hmmm...

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    hmmm... is right. Definitely drawing interest, we might see him in there... He would have to show us something in game though to really draw interest. He is basically teasing us right now, we all know he has the hops.

vCash
    Retweet it to the White Mamba.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Definitely shows he has an above-average game IQ, and some quick-twitch goin' on. Too bad all I have is WGN's handful of games to go by because I don't feel I can call it. But I like what I see from the guy and I see him as a starter - straight up. I know that he's doing everything possible to stay in Thibs' good graces. He's disciplined and has quite a bit of improvement to make - none of which is unattainable.

I absolutely love the fact that he's already money from the line as well. As he matures and becomes more wise-aggressive, he could become a star as he racks up tons of points on FT's. Really anxious to see how he meshes with Rose. Last year didn't show us **** really so that is an unknown. But I think it's gonna fuggin sweet.

vCash
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pup6c...%3Dpup6cq1aGyo

When given the opportunity, Jimmy is actually pretty smooth on offense, and he's athletic too.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910