Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think he is going to be a Trevor Ariza type of player.

vCash
    The guys nicknamed him "Jimbo"

vCash
    he (butler) will be very very very good...a starter in 2-3 years. he can play defense ...thats a big plus. he rebounds well.... and the unnoticed thing...he plays above the rim. he is now hitting the 15 footers better..he needs to focus on the side 3. his dribbles or creating will come bc he has to understand what his speed and athleticm will allow him to do,then he will conform his game. The thing i like and i dont think people see is he isnt forcing it.which leads me to think when he does get a handle of the speed and the tempo we will see his ball handling and scoring go up due to him imo being a REAL STEAL IN THE DRAFT...REAL STEAL...WATCH!

THINK ABOUT IT..THIBS IS PLAYING HIM ... THIBS PLAYS NO YOUNG DUDE

vCash
    We love Jimmy

vCash
    The Bulls are just extremely good with developing players.. I give the credit to Thibs, playing them when their strengths are needed and not afraid to sit them when their weaknesses are showing. I bet if Thibs got a top 5 pick in the draft, then that player would be treated just as Teague and Butler is. Next year would really prove this point though if Teague could show to be a solid backup point guard next year which I'm sure he could...

vCash
    Jimmy is making me look like friggin nostradamus. I told you what he could be if we let him have a chance. I hope he gets some more

vCash
    In my opinion, the only thing Jimmy needs to do is be less afraid to attack, like he was at the end of the game against Memphis. He has great body control and has pretty damn good hands, which lets him move the ball enough in the air to avoid getting blocked. AND he has the ball handling skills to create for himself. Plus, since he's not a selfish player, when he attacks he has no problem dumping it off to someone. There's really no reason for him not to be aggressive.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    I think Jimmy is gonna workout with Deng this summer and then boom look out.

vCash
    Thabo 2.0, but with better athleticism. Solid role player for years to come
    Sig for Rent

vCash
    He's too timid.

vCash
    Did i hear right about jimmy butler being in the slam dunk contest this year at ASG??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Did i hear right about jimmy butler being in the slam dunk contest this year at ASG??
    He would participate if invited, but not sure if they invited him or not. Deng said he would also help him out (be a prop/setup man/etc).

vCash
    with deng most likely out, well see butler starting again. anybody think thibs will put jimmy on kobe and rip on metta? id love to see jimmy guard kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    with deng most likely out, well see butler starting again. anybody think thibs will put jimmy on kobe and rip on metta? id love to see jimmy guard kobe
    I would think that the Lakers will try to make Rip and Jimmy switch.

vCash
    Jimmy has hops but is he a creative dunker?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast