Pretty sure the bullets are a summary of what he said, took this from a poster (Thed Hoyerstein) on NSBB.8. Castro
- Only way that he moves off short is if forced off by another player
- Likely to hit around .300 with good doubles power, can grow into 20-homer power
- Possible to add 15-20 walks/year
- Thinks 2013 will be ~ 25 HR's, high .200s BA along with great defense at 1st
- Moderately patient
- Struggled against lefties in the bigs; thinks he can make adjustments as he has proved in the past
- High mental makeup; isn't Jay Cutler
Castro being so high up shows how overvalued he is by outsiders. He says it's possible for Castro to add another 15-20 walks. I say if some team has a talented corner outfielder then we try to trick them into taking him. He fell from 6 heading into 2012 to 8 heading into 2013. Stock is already plummeting.
Both of these guys seem like they should be anchors for a significant period of time here, especially Castro. I wish I had more of the names on the list.