Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Nah man, you're right about Roethlisberger. I come to the Steelers sub-forum for unbiased opinions on the guy. Stand-up man, I would be proud to have him **** my daughter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Nah man, you're right about Roethlisberger. I come to the Steelers sub-forum for unbiased opinions on the guy. Stand-up man, I would be proud to have him **** my daughter.
    If you don't like the opinions about a teams QB by the teams fan that's fine but stop tying to bait by just posting hahahahhahahah at other users thoughts, and trying to stir up a Ben argument.

3. 01-12-2013, 07:35 PM
    Reason
    off topic

4. 01-12-2013, 09:25 PM
    Reason
    off topic

5. 01-12-2013, 10:21 PM
    Reason
    off topic

6. 01-12-2013, 10:32 PM
    Reason
    off topic

7. 01-12-2013, 11:41 PM
    Reason
    off topic

vCash
    Former Steelers running back Chris Rainey‘s girlfriend says she was not assaulted and that the state of Florida should drop the battery charge against him.
    That‘s according to Rainey‘s lawyer, Huntley Johnson, who read an email from the woman during a bond hearing Friday.
    Gainesville, Fla., police charged Rainey with simple battery Thursday after an alleged altercation with his girlfriend. Police say the two were arguing over Rainey‘s cell phone and that when his girlfriend got into a vehicle, the ex-Florida Gator tried to pull her out. Witnesses told detectives Rainey slapped his girlfriend across the face, then chased her when she ran away with his phone.
    The girlfriend‘s email said witnesses were mistaken, and Johnson pointed out that officers found no marks on the woman‘s face.
    Rainey, who was cut by the Steelers after his arrest, was released after the hearing but ordered not to have any contact with his girlfriend.

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...#ixzz2HsNJi17k
    Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
    What do you guys think of this?

vCash
    Good for Chris Rainey. I always liked the guy, and even if the steelers don't keep him around, I'm sure this will clear his name and he will be signed by another team in no time.

vCash
    Let the legal system play out and take it from there. The 2 run-ins earlier in the season don't help his cause, though. Plus his history at Florida. Depending on how things play out, if he does return he'll be on an ultra-short leash.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    i really dont think Rainey is a choir boy... hes had multiple run in domestically "Time to die bit**" .the gf obviously will try to clear his name to try to continue to date an nfl player.

vCash
    ^ Yeah the fact that the GF is trying to drop the charges isn't too surprising. Trying to keep the relationship together.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    ^ Yeah the fact that the GF is trying to drop the charges isn't too surprising. Trying to keep the relationship together.
    This, basically. Several third-party eye-witnesses reported the same events happening. She just wants to stay together and make this go away, and having the charges dropped would help her, him, and their relationship. Not surprising. Doesn't change the fact that the events actually happened.

vCash
    Feel bad for girls like that. How about not trying to save the relationship and moving on to someone who won't slap you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Feel bad for girls like that. How about not trying to save the relationship and moving on to someone who won't slap you?
    While I agree, I kind of also understand the other aspect of it... maybe she was doing something that could reasonably make him flip, maybe this was a rare occurrence. And then there's the part where this is an NFL football player who will make millions in his career, maybe she can change him. People do all kinds of rationalizing when they are (or think they are) in love.

vCash
    He was useless anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123