Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    My biggest concern for this team is the wear and tear of a full NBA season at some point you need some sort of bench to spell the starters and with our history of injuries I just don't want to see anyone mishandled. These guys have probably logged the most minutes per game then 3/4 of the NBA if not more.

vCash
    ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
    RT @blazersedge: "He got 15. I'm glad. Finally he didn't get 40 on me." -- Nicolas Batum on LeBron James

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    My biggest concern for this team is the wear and tear of a full NBA season at some point you need some sort of bench to spell the starters and with our history of injuries I just don't want to see anyone mishandled. These guys have probably logged the most minutes per game then 3/4 of the NBA if not more.
    good thing we got the youngest legs in the league

I think Leonard, Pav, Price, Freeland and Babs to stretch isn't much.. good news we have lots of room to grow haah

Leonard will come on in the second half he is great wild card we can use all 6 fouls every playoff game to thump people who enter our paint

vCash
    First the Ducks win, and then the Blazers pull out the victory. What a night! I didn't think the Blazers had a shot throughout the game because Miami was always in-control, but the Heat never put the Blazers away. You never want to let the Blazers stick around in games when it is at the Rose Garden.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    If we keep Hickson we still will have plenty of money for a couple quality free agents. JJ will forever be a loyal warrior for the Blazers. He understands that we saved his career and has embraced our city. The future looks very bright for Rip City!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Rogers View Post
    I'm guessing we lose Hickson to FA. they way he is playing, he is gonna get paid. so losing Hickson is +4 mil cap space right?

that makes 17 mil to spend on 1 starter and some bench players. If Leonard can develop into a full time starter..... oh my.
    The 4 million free space is already in the 13 mil. So no 17.

vCash
    Forgot to mention...Great Win!! Management give us a bench and lets scare the other western conference teams!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Hibbert has been getting blocked by guards for God's sake the man hasn't been consistent at all this year and looks like he has taken a huge step back after signing his fat deal. I will agree he can block better then Hickson but that's about all I'll concede on that. Really that's what a 7 footer should be doing so its not really saying much.
    I definitely said defensively. And he is the best center in the league right now, look at his defensive ratings. He block shots and much better one on one in the post.

vCash
    i think the unsung hero for the game was ronnie price. I really believe he was the one who sparked the comeback, stripping lebron, pulling off a wicked reverse, finding open shooters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao Sorn View Post
    Forgot to mention...Great Win!! Management give us a bench and lets scare the other western conference teams!
    Your right, I goofed.

vCash
    man that was a sweet comeback. Wes was awesome down the stretch

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345