Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Rolllin View Post
    Shen also told me that drafting Lillard would be the most idiotic thing our franchise could do... I agreed to disagree at the time hahaha so things change

so predictions are kinda funny, we are on a roll now tho

the important thing we are all on the train now
    I have a lot of trouble grading guards. I was terrified he was gonna get lost at next level and I was flat out wrong. Watching college tape I saw it as a guy who did everything because had to, I had no idea watching that tape he could be a cold blooded general.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I had us at 21-14 at this point in my preseason predictions.

I figured would finally post my list.

03/22 @Hawks W
    03/24 @Thunder L
    03/27 Nets W
    03/29 Jazz W
    03/30 @Warriors L
    04/01 @Jazz W
    04/03 Griz W
    04/05 Rockets W
    04/07 Mavs W
    04/10 Lakers W
    04/12 Thunder W
    04/14 @Nuggets L
    04/16 @Clippers W
    04/17 Warriors W

thats going to be one hell of a finish to pull off. but ive been wrong so far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    [/B]

thats going to be one hell of a finish to pull off. but ive been wrong so far
    Only two back to backs and had us going 1-1 on second night games. look at the numbers and history and long as our starting 5 is healthy that should be the finish with maybe 1 or two games swapped depending on potential trades.

vCash
    I have a lot of trouble grading guards. I was terrified he was gonna get lost at next level and I was flat out wrong. Watching college tape I saw it as a guy who did everything because had to, I had no idea watching that tape he could be a cold blooded general.
    Blazers cashed in a golden ticket with Lillard... been a long long time since we had a General

vCash
    hickson will get about 10mil... as amazing as he has been, we are too dang small!

also, i know we are riding high right now, but his value is probably near the peak if we get a great offer.

i LOVE hickson, but idk about giving 10+ mil for a 6'9" center for the future...

vCash
    Also look at other teams schedule. The only one that makes me uneasy is the @Jazz I have as a W that if they make a trade we will prob swap that.

vCash
    Batum is a golden ticket too... only one year older than Lillard

we got some bling

vCash
    hickson will get about 10mil... as amazing as he has been, we are too dang small!

also, i know we are riding high right now, but his value is probably near the peak if we get a great offer.

i LOVE hickson, but idk about giving 10+ mil for a 6'9" center for the future...
    I am betting 9-10 million if he keeps this up all season, Next year or year after he moves to first big off bench. 9-10 mill for high energy game changing 6th man is worth it. Look at Lamar Odam.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Rolllin View Post
    Batum is a golden ticket too... only one year older than Lillard

we got some bling
    Hard to believe Batum is so damn young.

vCash
    I am looking at possible FA's and I think we should hold onto Hickson. Given how insane FA has become and how thin the talent is I prefer to just pay Hickson. He clearly has bought into the team and direction. I believe you can tell when a player is playing for payday and when is playing because they Believe and watching Hickson, he BELIEVES.
    Couldn't agree with you more the man has earned it here he is one of the most consistent big men down low in the game right now and to be honest he is outplaying Hibbert easily this year so far gotta love it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more the man has earned it here he is one of the most consistent big men down low in the game right now and to be honest he is outplaying Hibbert easily this year so far gotta love it.
    not defensively. Hickson rebounds like a mofo and attacks the rim. but he doesnt protect the rim, and is so-so down low on D.

vCash
    He reminds me so much of Pippen just an amazing talent and ya you forget sometimes how young he is the sky is ridiculously high on this young Blazers team.

vCash
    yupp Mathews and Hickson are waayy young too even though they look both look like vets... great upside..

Kerr mentioned how Hickson just passing out of double teams is huge its the little things and chemistry is worth hangin on too.

We need our big guy to develop that is a huge chip too.. no wonder Neil Oshey is sitting next PA.

This years NBA version of the Seahawks?

vCash
    not defensively. Hickson rebounds like a mofo and attacks the rim. but he doesnt protect the rim, and is so-so down low on D.
    Hickson has girth to play with centers and its all we got.

even the HEAT want to workout Oden.. so centers don't grown trees

Hickson is better than most and getting better... he is buying into our team

locker room is strong and positive great place to develop talent like Hickson

vCash
    Hibbert has been getting blocked by guards for God's sake the man hasn't been consistent at all this year and looks like he has taken a huge step back after signing his fat deal. I will agree he can block better then Hickson but that's about all I'll concede on that. Really that's what a 7 footer should be doing so its not really saying much.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast