Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash

Miami at Portland

Great game and we ended lebrons streak

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    We are still 7th seed, half game back from 6th, and have a 2 game cushion on the 9 place team out West. If we win against Warriors I am booking my tickets to come home for playoffs. We never do good against Warriors, especially when in there place, this team beats them and we KNOW it is something special.

vCash
    Before the season many people picked us to finish 4th or 5th in NWD, something I shook my head at. Right now we are second in our division. Winning close games. Winning in spite of our bench. Fighting back from double digit deficits late in games. **** is just coming together.

vCash
    Special Player

bargain

Mathews is a fighter and LMA and Hickson were warriors

Awesome game can't wait to crash Mark Jackson's party

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Before the season many people picked us to finish 4th or 5th in NWD, something I shook my head at. Right now we are second in our division. Winning close games. Winning in spite of our bench. Fighting back from double digit deficits late in games. **** is just coming together.
    We need our big guy back... but not too soon.

5-0 in overtime means our starting 5 can finish under pressure with any team...

So we got that going for us

vCash
    Lillard 10 points 8 assists 2 turn overs 0 fouls.

vCash
    I agree. this team plays 'team basketball'. not only is it fun to watch, but the wins keep coming.

its amazing how much chemistry helps a team, especially in clutch situation s.

I really think the Blazers are only a player away from being serious contenders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Rolllin View Post
    We need our big guy back... but not too soon.

5-0 in overtime means our starting 5 can finish under pressure with any team...

So we got that going for us
    This is best finishing team I have seen in Portland in 12+ years. We don't give up big leads, instead we eat away other teams big leads and turn them into our W's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Rogers View Post
    I agree. this team plays 'team basketball'. not only is it fun to watch, but the wins keep coming.

I really think the Blazers are only a player away from being serious contenders.
    Stotts used this system to get Mavs a title, they did that when they had chemistry. We have that same level of chemistry, if only we had a solid bench player we would be legit.

vCash
    I think we stunned ESPN because they still have not posted recap for our game. Either that or they did not bother watching as just assumed Heat would win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    This is best finishing team I have seen in Portland in 12+ years. We don't give up big leads, instead we eat away other teams big leads and turn them into our W's.
    even missing clutch free throws and shooting horrible all night I figured if we stayed within 8 we would be right there... if we start getting our starters in the hole with the lead, I agree Shen, we will be very tough in the clutch..

Biggest thing we are un predictable... the call for Mathews in the corner by Stotts was money

lots of weapons choose your poison

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Rogers View Post

I hope you are right we held on the FA table and we have 13 mil in cap room next year... I think Mathews has big upside too... he is very young still and NBA pedigree

we would be dangerous if we added a Eric Bledsoe

Batum and Mathews are nice chips to have in the fold

vCash
    Hell of a win for this young Blazer squad amazing game by Batum he really did it all for his team tonight not discounting the overall team effort just one hell of a win!

vCash
    I will say we are lucky as **** that their last second WIDE open three was a centimeter off. The thing is if we made our freethrows we win the game by at least 8 pts.

vCash
    I love how this team is being constructed the coaching staff has done an amazing job with this roster we basically have no bench at all but we are still in every game we play you gotta be impressed with that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast