Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    mccoys offense didnt really impress me vs the ravens.
    That wasnt mccoy that was peyton in the playoffs like always

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    That wasnt mccoy that was peyton in the playoffs like always
    ya but its still McCoys offense and playcalling. i mean how can u not gain a 1st down with 2 less than 3 yard run plays. its not peytons fault.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    ya but its still McCoys offense and playcalling. i mean how can u not gain a 1st down with 2 less than 3 yard run plays. its not peytons fault.
    Yeah, it's all McCoy's fault...

Jeez. Your crazy if you think Fox had nothing to do with some of the playcalling, especially late in the game.

Regardless, it's not the coaches fault the line didn't block well enough, or the RB missed the hole, etc.

vCash
    "Mike McCoy was hired to be the new offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach of the Denver Broncos. In 2009, then-Broncos QB Kyle Orton enjoyed a career year under McCoy, posting career highs in virtually every passing category. The following year, the Broncos passing attack ranked seventh in the NFL, and Orton ranked fourth in the league in passing yards per game. McCoy revamped the Broncos offense in 2011 to accommodate Tim Tebow's skill-set, and the Broncos led the NFL in rushing."

Can't really argue with that.

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigida View Post
    "Mike McCoy was hired to be the new offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach of the Denver Broncos. In 2009, then-Broncos QB Kyle Orton enjoyed a career year under McCoy, posting career highs in virtually every passing category. The following year, the Broncos passing attack ranked seventh in the NFL, and Orton ranked fourth in the league in passing yards per game. McCoy revamped the Broncos offense in 2011 to accommodate Tim Tebow's skill-set, and the Broncos led the NFL in rushing."

Can't really argue with that.
    lol it still wouldnt make Gabbert be a viable starting qb.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    lol it still wouldnt make Gabbert be a viable starting qb.
    Who said anything about Gabbert? You have me confused with someone else.

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post

Jeez. Your crazy if you think Fox had nothing to do with some of the playcalling, especially late in the game.

Regardless, it's not the coaches fault the line didn't block well enough, or the RB missed the hole, etc.
    sure fox probably told him to play it a little conservative but hillman was producing.

its the Offensive coordinators Responsibility to have the team prepared and executing at 100%. i wasnt impressed with their offense even before the 4th quarter.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigida View Post
    Who said anything about Gabbert? You have me confused with someone else.
    no but according to alpha dog Blaine gabbert is supposed to be the "man" but no offense other than the missouri spread will help him.

i was using the point of qbs.

Henne would work well in the offense but i wouldnt hire him to be a HC. maybe the top assistant coach title thing that tucker was/is.

gabbert however has shown a complete lack of ability to have more than 2 good drives a game.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post

Yeah, Im sure Cox told McCoy on that 3 and 8 if he wanted McCoy to call a run play or a pass play in the 4th after the 2 minute warning. With 31 secs to go that was Cox's call to kneel the ball Im sure McCoy didnt want to kneel it. When Peyton threw the pick in at the end how is that McCoys fault. Its the same old Peyton, choke in the playoffs. At least Tebow could win a game for Den in the playoffs last year. I cant wait to here the media blow this up.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 01-12-2013 at 10:19 PM.

vCash
    sure fox probably told him to play it a little conservative but hillman was producing.

its the Offensive coordinators Responsibility to have the team prepared and executing at 100%. i wasnt impressed with their offense even before the 4th quarter.
    That's fine.

I disagree.

And also, there's a reason why he's as hot of a name for an up and coming HC.

vCash

If Tebow is as bad as you say he is how did he make it to the divisional round last year with McCoy calling the plays?

vCash
    I thought Manning was his own O coordinator....now that they lost its the coordinators fault....cant manning change the play? He chose not to because he probably agreed with the call....if anyone is to blame for this game, its the defence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    If Tebow is as bad as you say he is how did he make it to the divisional round last year with McCoy calling the plays?
    1) called being lucky.
    2) Denver's Defense was very good.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    I thought Manning was his own O coordinator....now that they lost its the coordinators fault....cant manning change the play? He chose not to because he probably agreed with the call....if anyone is to blame for this game, its the defence
    and not blame there offense? their offense only scored 3 tds and had 2 Kick return tds.

ravens offense had 4 tds and 1 Int return as well as the 1 fg.

if we are gonna base on who had the better offense it was the Ravens.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    1) called being lucky.
    2) Denver's Defense was very good.
    Haha, yeah. Your just providing 2 reasons that are both more than likely wrong. Their defense was ok last year, but it was still ranked right around the middle. Wasn't top notch if I remember right.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast