Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Id rather Gabbert too just so we no for sure if he is improving or not. If he isnt then next year we will be in line for a Manziel, Bridgewater, McCarron, Murray ect....... We will be in line for one of those for sure if Henne is the starter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    I never said to hand Gabbert the job, just saying i'd rather see what we have there.

And yes, Henne's stats were better, but were we winning? No.
    because Henne was handing off to a new Starting RB practically every week. with our offense with henne and a Healthy MJD our offense should be able to win us some games provided we add some help to it in FA/Draft like a LG/C a backup TE, Backup RB, WR, KR/PR. defensively we need to completely rebuild it especially at corner where cox probably works well with the scheme but we need to find another corner with size who can plan man to man press. find a backup Outside corner than can play it as well cuz it doesnt hurt to have a nice backup incase injuries happen.

we just need to add more talent on defense for the team to win more games.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Id rather Gabbert too just so we no for sure if he is improving or not. If he isnt then next year we will be in line for a Manziel, Bridgewater, McCarron, Murray ect....... We will be in line for one of those for sure if Henne is the starter.
    of those Mentioned only bridgewater seems like the Franchise QB material. AJs a game manager, Manziel probably stays and if he doesnt hes going to be a bust because the Piston/zone read will be figured out soon. Murray to me is a game manager at best.

looking at next years draft it could be pretty good at LB. christian Jones would be a nice add.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong

Defensive-minded Bradley on wanting an explosive offense: "I don't want all games to be 10-7." #Jaguars
    Eugene Frenette ‏@GeneFrenette

Bradley says he wants experienced play-called for O coordinator. Says sometimes decisions were made too quickly. Doesn't matter, pro or coll
    some tidbits from the Press confrence

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

Bradley says in NFL circles there's a "high regard" for this franchise with new owner, new GM, told "there's something special going on."

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Jaguars twitter
    Caldwell "It took me about 2 seconds to know I wanted to be with Shad and about 2.1 seconds to know I wanted to be with Gus.". #Jaguars
    Bradley adds must look at #Jaguars personnel and see if it requires moving players around to maximize their strengths. Did it in Seattle
    Bradley says to be "explosive" in offense, you first need to establish the run. No. 1 thing to do is we have to evaluate the talent.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Even more excited about this team after listening to the guy, going to be a great HC.

vCash
    acksonville jaguars head coach gus bradley could bring on former chicago bears linebacker coach bob babich as their new defensive coordinator, according to a report by brad biggs of the chicago tribune. There were some questions on if the jaguars would retain current defensive coordinator mel tucker, but now it appears they will not.

Babich has been with the chicago bears since 2004, serving predominantly as the linebackers coach. During the 2007 and 2008 seasons babich served as the bears defensive coordinator, where the team finished with the 28th and 21st overall ranked defense, respectively, allowing just over 21 points per game each season.

Babich worked with jaguars head coach gus bradley at north dakota state from 1997 to 2002, so the two are very familiar with each other. While it's possible babich comes on as the jaguars defensive coordinator, he also has extensive experience coaching linebackers in the nfl so it's possible he will simply come on as a position coach.
    -bcc

vCash
    Trust me, yall DO NOT want Babich at DC, I hope for your sakes he is just a LB coach.

Also, I was hoping you guys shed light on Mel Tucker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Trust me, yall DO NOT want Babich at DC, I hope for your sakes he is just a LB coach.

Also, I was hoping you guys shed light on Mel Tucker.
    well last year the defense either regressed or something. hes a good guy but honestly you could have done better. be prepared for lots of off man defense and 2 safeties over the top.

i honestly hope we dont bother with Babich. id keep duffner instead whos our current LB coach whos been with the team since JDR.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    well last year the defense either regressed or something. hes a good guy but honestly you could have done better. be prepared for lots of off man defense and 2 safeties over the top.

i honestly hope we dont bother with Babich. id keep duffner instead whos our current LB coach whos been with the team since JDR.
    Ya, Babich is a one trick pony. He was WAY over his head as a DC.

As far as Tucker goes, now it appears that there is some conflicting reports, that Raheem Morris will come visit for an interview tomorrow. Although, Tucker does make sense given that our organization appears to have interest in shifting from a 4-3 to a hybrid and given Tucker's experience in both the 3-4 and 4-3, it is probably a strong reason why he will likely get the job...

EDIT: apparently Morris would come in as a position coach... how far a former HC has fallen.

vCash
    Get Lovie Smith as DC

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    he only wants to be a HC

vCash
    Singletary

vCash
    im so pumped. watched the presser. love it so much. im so stoked for the year. love gus. love dave. so much better than those two lazy bums

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast