Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Indy is playing great basketball .....they held Miami to a season low 77 pts the other night. We will have to bring our A game to get out of there with a W.
    Totally agree. They are playing with a lot of confidence right now and have some very athletic players. This is a tough matchup. I expect a close tough game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I heard Wilbon and his stupid *** yesterday say how when Felton comes back hes gonna have to get guys shots in the paint because the 3s are no longer falling. The idiot failed to mention the main reason we got great looks from 3 to start the year was Felton's penetration.

People hate the fact that Felton shoots but what on Earth has having 2 guys who want no part of shooting off the pick and roll done for our offense besides make it much much worse?

Melo aside, the Felton jumper off the pick and roll is the first domino that makes everything roll. Teams do not even both guarding Prigs and Kidd off of it, and as a result Tyson can't get free for lobs to save his life. Felton to Tyson led the league by far in oops before he got hurt. Tyson has had like 5 total since hes been out. He was getting like 3 a game easy before that.

Felton hits a couple 12 foot jumpers off that screen, it forces them to guard him, without that, they just overhelp on Tyson, nobody has to help off our shooters and our possessions go nowhere.

Felton hits a shot or 2, they help on him, Tyson gets free for a lob or 2, the perimeter guys need to collapse, they collapse then our shooters get open. Felton is the key to our offense.

Being overly passive is just as bad as being overly aggressive.

Heres an article, which I don't have the time to read or understand, about Felton's importance to our offense using the quality of shots we get when hes out there and PPP and a bunch of other ****. Not gonna post a thread for it, because like I said, I don't have the time to sit and try to grasp this. Stat heads can fill us in if its legit or not - but it definitely correlates to the games I see out there on the court:

http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013...nsive-gravity/
    Spot on. We are seeing now the importance of Felton. People have to realize the guy was playing with not one but two injured hands. When healthy he is knocking down shots, penetrating and dishing. Plus he defense is as good as any .

vCash
    When Kipp predicts a loss, we win. At least so he says.

vCash
    Last time we played indy we suffocate them on d, but they're a much different team now and are scrappy on d. Key to this game is to get a good start and limit turnovers, kidd is going to be very important for this game.

It's party time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    ...we usually win when he says this ****
    We usually win regardless of his doomsday nonsense. I have an extremely hard time believing that the New Nork Knicks fate is determined by a 16 year old kids superstitious nonsense.

vCash
    Clyde just said ...if it was personal, he'd knock the guy out!

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Copeland starting.

Let's go Knicks!

vCash
    Clyde is an OG

vCash
    TNT or MSG?

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    TNT or MSG?
    Always go with Clyde.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Always go with Clyde.
    agree.

We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Chandler's neck? good lord lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    I don't like this starting 5. How are we supposed to score? Seems like you should have either Stat or JR out there. At least 1 of the 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    I don't like this starting 5. How are we supposed to score? Seems like you should have either Stat or JR out there. At least 1 of the 2.
    Jr will be in the game before the 8 minute mark

We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Camby gonna lead us tonite, lols

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast